1. Familarity

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

"Sir Saari tyaari ho chuki h" His PA spoke as he entered the room with all the necessary documents bundled up in his hand.

The man's lips upturned into a thin line almost resembling a smile as he spoke, "Have we received the invitation?". He twirled the glass paperweight as he finished the question. His eyes traced the dark floral structure glistening through it.

"Yes sir, everything is set according to our plan" The man's lips formed a smirk as his eyes shined with unknown cruelty.

"Perfect!" He exclaimed as he got up from his chair with much swiftness, moving towards the huge glass window in his office, from where the whole city was visible.

"You may leave now, Prakash"

The PA nodded, leaving the previously brought bundle of papers on his boss's table, and left the room closing the door. "We are coming Princess, just a few more hours to go"

The man went back to his chair and sat on it leaning on the chair frame, his hand instantly went up to the frame kept on the table in front of him. His fingers traced the figure of a baby in his wife's hands.

A furrow settled in between the man's forehead as a memory of the past resurfaced through the lane of his memory. He gulped down a lump in his throat and clenched his arms into a fist to stop the urge to kill someone.

"Adhiraj Singh Rajvanshi se uski cheezein cheenane walon ko vo zinda nhi chhodta. Aa rha hoon mai tum sabki maut banke"

Adhiraj smirked as his eyes turned darker in shade, providing his heart the much-needed solace, Revenge.

-×-

"Wo manhoos kahan h? Subah se dikhai nhi de rhi?" Gehana asked her daughter-in-law, who was secretly admiring the keys of the house, hanging on Gehana's side.

"Ji, ji maa ji" Ishita stuttered coming back to her senses," Kuch kaha aapne?" She continued with a sickly sweet smile on her face. Gehana shook her head at the woman in front of her.

"Pta nhi kahan se tujhe aapni bahu bana laayi mai, ek kaam dhang se nhi hota tujhse" Ishita pouted at her mother-in-law's remark," Ek kaam krti thi sunne ka ab toh wahan bhi hadtaal be chali gyi h Tu"

"Mummy ji" Ishita whined, lowering the empty tray she was holding. Her lips continued to form a pout which Gehana disgustingly ignored, rolling her eyes at her.

"Chal apna natak chhodh aur ye bta vo manhoos kahan h?" Gehana repeated her sentence with a bored look," Kya baat h ghar me uske pair tikte nhi kya?"

Ishita made a disgusted face, "Arrey maa ji mujhe toh lgta h usne koi naya boyfriend bana liya h. Aishwarya mujhe bta rhi thi ki aaj kal wo kisi ladke ke saath khub ghumti hui dikhti h. Jab bhi usse school se lene jao tab"

Gehana snickered at the thought, "Ye aaj kal ki choriyan, naaa jaane kya seekhti h. Aishwarya ko bol dhyaan rkhe usss manhoos par. Haanth se nikal gyi toh bahut der ho jyegi. Baaki ghar aane de tab mai dekhti hoon usss hoor ki maharani ko"

Ishita hummed in response, mentally smirking at the wrong piece of information she provided her mother-in-law with. Honestly, she loved whenever that bitch was humiliated.

"Haan maaji aap hi dekhiye meri toh sunti hi nhi h" Ishita spoke with a sad face. "Tujhe apni sunani kahan aati h? Gehana Singh Rajvanshi ki bahu hoke bhi bheegi billi h tu, pta nhi konse fute karm the mere jo mere bete ke pale pad gyi."