5. Royal Throne

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

Akshara bowed her head, her mind swirling around each incident that took place just a few minutes ago. She felt herself in a deep hurl of unanswered questions. She was searching for her Dada ji with tears in her eyes.

Her heart sank when finding her grandfather looked so difficult suddenly to her amongst the crowd. She couldn't help but feel extremely betrayed. She just couldn't believe it of all people her dada ji betrayed her. The man whom she thought loved her with all his heart.

A lone tear left her eye when she thought about her family. She felt broken when she thought about them.

Why did they leave her?- She asked her inner self. Her eyes teared up more.

Didn't they want me? Did they know about my sufferings but still chose to ignore it?- She questioned herself again as her hands went up to rub the remaining tears from her eyes.

Feeling dejected, Akshara sat down on the couch with tears sliding down her cheeks. The feeling of utter betrayal was overwhelming for her 15-year-old self. She sniffled when someone gently wiped her tears.

She looked up with her teary eyes and saw Adhiraj who was looking down with concern in his eyes. Adhiraj swiftly raised his hand, moving a hair strand behind her ear. Akshara's lower lip wobbled as anger boiled in her seeing the face of the man, who left her.

"Kya chahiye apko?" Her voice was laced with resentment as she asked him. The concern in his eyes angered her more. Adhiraj gently caressed her hair with a smile, "Humari jaan"

Akshara got confused, her gaze never left the identical pair of eyes that she had acquired from Adhiraj. On the other hand, Adhiraj stared at his daughter, with a tinge of longing in his eyes. Something very different from his cold demeanor.

When Akshara did not receive any perfect answer from Adhiraj. She stood up from there not wanting to interact with the person who had betrayed her, leaving her behind.

Akshara was about to move forward when Adhiraj gently took hold of her wrist and knelt in front of her.
The eyes that saw the father-daughter duo like this gasped but soon looked down as Adhiraj glared at them.

Akshara too flinched looking at his murderous glare. Adhiraj noticed the flick of fear that flashed in Akshara's eyes, cursing himself under his breath. He held Akshara by her shoulders making her look at him. The fear in her eyes was the last thing he wanted to see.

When Akshara lowered her gaze feeling intimidated by his direct stare. Adhiraj sighed, How should he explain to the girl to be not scared of him? He could burn down the world for her but never let a flame touch his beloved daughter- He thought to himself.

He raised his hands but Akshara closed her eyes, looking away. Adhiraj shook his head and gently wiped her tears and leaned in to kiss her eyes. Akshara stilled in her place feeling the unknown warmth, as she opened her eyes at Adhiraj's words,

"Hum jante hai bohot se sawal hai apke paas or jald hi apke sare sawalo ka jawab hum khud denge. But abhi ke liye aap itna jaanle ki hum kabhi aapki inn nanhi si ankho mai aansu nahi chahate toh Princess please Rona band krein" Adhiraj gently patted her tear-stained cheeks, looking at her with eyes that held nothing but pure love for his daughter.