6. Night

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

The assigned maid shows Akshara her room. Akshara gently thanked her before entering her room. She the door, just to be mesmerized by the beauty of the room. The room was way more luxurious than her older one.

Though Shivani had made some changes, to give it a more modern look for her daughter's choice. Akshara almost squeals in pleasure as she turns around the room, touching the opulence in her room. She truly felt like the 'crown princess', which she was now.

"Ab smjh aaya ki vo chomu Aishwarya isss kamre ke like kyu mari jaaa rhi thi" Akshara commented lying down on the Queen sized bed, with her hand under her head. She smirked recalling the reaction of the bitch. She turned her head to take a look at this beautiful masterwork.

Her gaze fell on the two doors in her room which she presumed to be her closet and washroom. She motioned towards it and opened the first door which luckily was her closet.

She was startled to see her wardrobe filled with Branded luxurious clothes and items and what shocked her more was that every single item was of her taste. Her smile widened as she entered the closet, to check through the articles.

The clothes were of all kinds from Western, and traditional to professional and from party wear, gowns to casuals. Her eyes shined at a specific blue suit but she immediately frowned thinking- Isn't that the same suit that she had chosen last time when she went to the mall?

She remembered correctly that she did not buy it because she knew that Aishwarya would certainly snatch it away from her. Though Akshara didn't know who bought it for her yet a smile flashed on her face at its sight. She took the cloth out of the hanger but furrowed her eyebrows when she saw a sticky note on the wall of the closet.

She plucked it out as it read,

'Ye sab humane apni pasand se aapke liye Chuna h. Hope aapko pasand aayega.

~Aapki Maa :)'

'Maa?' Akshara's gaze fixed at a certain word. She knew it wasn't Ishita because her choices weren't so good in the matter of clothing. Akshara has always been wearing the clothes of her choice.
She furrowed thinking who it might be.

As the realization struck her like a truck, she mentally slapped her head. "Tch usss makeup ke dukaan ko mom bolne ki itni aadat ho gyi ki mai bhul gyi meri asli maa bhi toh h". She cursed herself not even realizing that she just addressed Shivani as 'Maa'.

"Par unhone ye kyu kiya hoga?" Akshara pouted talking to herself, fiddling with the laces of her new dress. Do they really care about me?- She internally questioned herself. But immediately shook her head at those thoughts.

"Aisa kuch mat soch Akshara jisse baad me tujhe hi hurt ho." She firmly reminded herself, not giving any room to her previous thoughts, "Voh kyu teri care krenge? Itne saalon me vo isss duniya me hote hue bhi tujhse ek baar bhi mile tak nhi aaye, tujhe apne saath le jana toh bahut door ki baat h. Tu bas zyada except Krrr rhi h."

Akshara wiped a lone tear that had betrayed her eyelid and kept the dress back in its original place. Before turning around, she once again glanced at the closet and sighed deeply. "Pta nhi kyu aaye h ye log wapas?" She mumbled to herself.

Akshara walked towards the door and left the room to her previous one. She packed some of her old clothes and walked back to the new chamber. She had decided not to wear the new clothes. At least until she was sure about her place in the family.

-×-

Not feeling sleepy Akshara decided to go to her Dada ji's room. Her mind was still dwelling upon today's incidences. She was still confused about the emotions she felt towards her family and the reaction she should provide them with.