3. Call

Radhe Radhe readers💙🦚✨,

Author

Akshara sat in her room on the side of her bed, trying to wipe away the uncontrolled tears flowing through her eyes. Usually after such incidents, as soon as she used to come back to her room, her tears used to stop.

But today, they weren't. She was deeply hurt with a never-fading wound marking her heart. She kept on crying her heart out as she sat in the darkness of her room. The darkness became her solace as her tears became the imprint of her pain.

What was her mistake? What she asked was only a family to love her. Is this too big of a wish that her Krishna ji cannot provide her with?- The questions revolved around the gloominess of her mind. Leading to only one conclusion that she was the problem.

The flash of the concerned brown orbs disturbed her thought process as she wept more and more at the reminder of them. She had convinced herself that she wasn't going to see them again but her mind betrayed her going back to the person she unknowingly missed at that time, Akarsh

Akshara heard her door lock click, as she wiped away all her tears in order to make herself presentable to the person. She was strong because she knew how to hide the pain behind her smile and cold demeanor.

Akshara immediately looked toward the wooden floor, not wanting any eye contact with the person entering her room. She knew she would break and that was the last thing she wanted.

She felt the side of her bed dip, as she didn't bother to look at the person with her welled-up eyes. "Humari bacchi, apne Dada ji se bhi Nazarein churayegi ab?" Akshara halted her thoughts as she heard the softness in his voice.

She broke down again into uncontrollable tears, as she hugged her grandfather, latching onto his embrace. Rajveer gulped a lump forming in his throat, as he comforted the weeping little girl in his arms.

"Bas kitna royegi meri bacchi" Rajveer hugged his granddaughter closer to himself. He gently caressed her hair, in order to calm down her streaming tears. "Dada ji" Akshara finally spoke when her cries turned into sobs.

"Hmmm, baccha" Rajveer hummed, calling out to his granddaughter in the silence of the room. Akshara slightly closed her eyes as a tear rolled down her eyes," Aap mujhe yahan se Kahin durr bhej dijiye"

Rajveer stopped caressing her hair, as the sentence struck his conscience as a thunderbolt fell upon him. His eyes widened as she continued to speak," Mtlb hostel or something..."

Akshara trailed off as her gaze met her grandfather's shocked one. Rajveer detached her from himself and looked directly into her eyes, consciously knowing the damage that happened to the precious one in front of him.

"Akshara, Tu hume chhod ke jaana chahti h?" Rajveer inquired still stunned by the words that he just heard from his granddaughter's mouth. Akshara shook her head again hugging him as a fresh set of tears rolled down her eyes.

"Aapko nhi Dada ji, mai to aapse durr rehne ka soch bhi nhi skti hoon," She said between her cries," Par- Par yahan mujhe koi pasand nhi krta aur sab ko dukh deke mai yahan reh bhi nhi skti. Isliye mai chahti hoon ki aap mujhe yahan se kahin durr bhej do taaki yahan pe sab khushi se reh sake aur aapko kisiko bhi mujhe pyaar krne ke liye force na krna pade"

Akshara said not meeting any eye contact with her grandfather, who could read her like an open book. Rajveer found himself agape at whatever he just heard. How couldn't he know about the turmoil his granddaughter was facing? The functioning of his brain fell to a halt.