My dreamboy actually came into my life....𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖓𝖊

An pov
She wore a very pretty dress which was light brown in color and she left your straight hair open, wore your heels, did a little light makeup and got ready to go to her birthday party. She came out of her room when she got a call from Jungkook....

Jk: Cupcake, come out quickly!!!

Yn: Okay, wait, just a second.

Jungkook's attention was fixed on the door of her house, then suddenly he saw her and his mouth opened and his eyes widened, she were looking so beautiful, weren't she?? He kept looking at her without flinching while she came next to him and sat in the car.

Yn: Don't stop the car at some unknown place today like you did before because today I am the main character.

Jungkook cleared his throat and started driving the car, after driving for a few minutes they reached the palace where the party was taking place, both of them got down from the car and went inside holding each other's hands.
When both of them went there, everyone's eyes were focused only on them only. They went to their families where Jimin and Jia were also there.
They all wished her once again.

Jimin: Yn, today I have the most special thing to show you.

Yn: What??

Jimin: I will tell you but not now, let's dance a little first.

Jimin held Yn's hand and came to the dance floor and started dancing and on the other side, Jungkook started staring at him with eyes full of jealousy.

Jimin: Yn, do you know that your boyfriend is very jealous of me.

Yn: I know.

Jimin: So why not burn him completely today??

Yn: No, he will feel bad.

Jimin: No problem, let him burn first, then I will pour water and cool him down.

Yn: There's something wrong with your brain, isn't it??

Jimin: You just consider it as anything.

Jimin came closer to her and started dancing and she also laughed wholeheartedly and were having fun by accompanying him on the plan to make Jungkook jealous.
Due to the same jealousy, Jungkook came to both of them and held her hand and took her to a lonely place.

Yn: What happened Jungkook why did you bring me here??

Without saying anything, he placed his lips on yours and started kissing, you also held his neck from behind with your hand. You remained engrossed in the kiss for a while and then stopped.

Yn: What has happened to you??

Jk: I don't know what happened to me, but I don't like that Jimin.

She held her stomach and started laughing loudly. Hearing her voice, Jimin came there.

Yn: Jimin, here's your plan passed.

Jk: What plan??

Jimin: I was planning to jealous you, I was supposed to do it more but Yn ruined it.

Yn: Hahahahah sorry, I was not able to restrain myself.

Jk: Now I understand how you two became friends because of similar actions.

Yn: Oh Jungkook sorry hahahaha.

Jimin: Hey man sorry, come on you two I need to introduce you to someone.

Yn: With whom??

Jimin: Come on.

They both followed Jimin carefully, following him until he stopped behind a girl and placed a hand on her shoulder. She turned and then Jimin said..........

Jimin: Jungkook and Yn meet this this is Ana my fiancé.

Jk & Yn: Ana??

Ana: Hey friends don't shout like that.

Yn: Jimin come with me I want to talk to you.

Jk: Ana you come with me I also want to talk.

Jimin: There is no need for that, we tell ourselves.

Ana: Jimin and I's engagement was arranged but we both started dating each other and fell in love and we kept this secret to surprise you when I came to know that Yn is Jimin's friend. And Jimin came to know that his friend's boyfriend Jungkook is my friend, that's why he suddenly came for your birthday.

Jk: What a story and this idea of ​​sticking with my Yn must have come to your evil mind, isn't it Ana??

Ana: Oh come on, you already know me this much.

Jk: Yeah, I believe it was your idea.

Mrs Jeon: Yn, child come cut the cake!!!!!!!

Jk: Ever since she met you, my mom has started caring for you only.

Yn: So what, though I got my mother's love late. And don't be jealous about this.

Jk: Hey I'm not jealous, you come here.

You went to him and he hugged you and said........

Jk: Now don't start crying on your birthday, let's cut the cake.

She cut the cake and firstly feed to Jungkook then others, everyone gave her many gifts and wishes and the only special gift left was Jungkook's.

Jk: Yn, come with me.

He held her hand and brought her to the stage and sat on his knees in front of her and said......

Jk: Yn, will you marry me???

Tears welled up in her eyes as the thing that she had been waiting for so many days was happening today, so she became emotional and she gave her answer after wiping her tears.

Yn: Yes, yes, yes.

He got up and hugged her and then kissed her on the forehead and took out a small ring box from his pocket and took out the ring from it.
He took her hand in his and put the ring on your finger. And she hugged him so suddenly that he staggered back.

Yn: I Love you Jungkook very much.

Jk: I love you too, cupcake.

Jimin: We are here too, let us congratulate you too.

Jia: Yeah!

They broke the hug and looked at them and they immediately came towards her and hugged her and said.

Jia: I'm so happy for you.

Jimin: And me too.

There was no conflict in this story of these days, there was only romance from the beginning till the end and even now there is the same love between them which was there from the beginning, they still love each other so much.

So, this is the end.