My dreamboy actually came into my life....𝕲𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Yn pov
I was sitting there waiting for Jungkook while my class was over and Jia had also left. I was sitting there alone, so I thought I should read the book so I started reading.
Then after some time I saw that all the students of the dance class were coming so I kept my book in my bag and went towards the dance room to see Jungkook.
When I reached there, I found that poor guy again trapped among those girls, but this time he was not trapped, he was talking to them happily.
It means that I was sitting there waiting for him when it was time for me to go home, Am I useless from my home? Do I just have to sit here like a mad person and wait for him while he was sitting here chatting comfortably with these girls.
I got very angry and I am not the kind of girl who walks away without saying anything, I went to him and said...........

Yn: Jungkook, your class is over, can you come with me??

Jk: Yeah.

He got up and started walking when a girl held his hand and asked him...........

Girl: What does this girl look like to you?? Jungkook.

Jk: She is just a friend who is helping me in my studies.

Girl: Oh, okay Just a friend.

Jk: Bye, girls.

All girls: Bye.

And I just stood there looking at him, meaning till the morning I was his girlfriend and suddenly I became his friend. Wow, What a game is he playing with me.
When we both came out of the dance room, I did not say anything to him and went straight away with tears in my eyes, while he kept calling me from behind.
I came straight from there to my home and from there to my room.
I lay down on my bed and fell asleep just thinking about that what he said today.
.................
After some time, I felt as if someone was calling me, so I opened my eyes to see and I saw that Jungkook held my cheeks in the palms of both his hands which was giving me a lot of comfort and it's feeling lovely too. But then suddenly I remembered what he had said today, so I removed his hands from my face and got off the bed to stand up.
But before I could get up, he hugged me so hard that I couldn't get up, I tried to push him away but I didn't have the courage to do so.
He is holding me close to his chest and
spoke with full love.......

Jk: I'm sorry if what I said hurt you.

Yn: Jungkook leave me.

Jk: I'm sorry Yn.

Yn: I don't need your sorry nor this hug, let me go.

Jk: Listen to me once and then do whatever you want with me.

He stopped hugging me and took my cheeks again in his soft palms and said..........

Jk: Look, we have to keep our relationship hidden, that's why I lied that you are my friend who is helping me in my work.

Yn: And why do we have to do this??

Jk: Because if my dad finds out about our relationship, he can expel you from the university or send me back.
He had already clearly told me not to get involved in any relationship as long as my studies were going on.

Yn: Well, your dad is also strict like my dad.

Jk: I think they take a class together on making people strict.

Hearing this from him, both of us started laughing but then suddenly I remembered something and I sat comfortably on the bed facing my back to him with a pout.
He also climbed on the bed and sat cross-legged in front of me and started laughing looking at my face.