My dreamboy actually came into my life....𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

An pov
He lay down on the bed and Yn came over him and started kissing his lips.
After kissing his lips, she came to his neck and started giving him open mouth kisses there. Jungkook was also enjoying a lot her this tutor, he was biting his lower lips again and again.
Yn found his sweet spot and started sucking it again and again, giving Jungkook a very pleasurable feeling.

Jk: Yn please mmmh let it be.

When he said this, Yn stopped kissing his neck and grabbed the lower part of your top and pulled it up, and then she removed your bra too.
Yn moved her hand on his six pack abs and then started giving wet kisses there. While kissing, she reached his collarbone from his stomach and started kissing there. Whatever she used to do with him in your dreams and he used to do it with her, today both of them can do it in reality.
She came on his neck and started giving him hickeys which she definitely had to do with him once.
After making art on his neck with her mouth, she opened the button of her shorts and held his hand and signaled him to take it down.
He pulled down both her shorts and panties and she removed them with the help of her feet. Now both of them were completely naked and he was under her.
Yn then kissed his chest and stomach and then reached down where his dick was. She gave his dick an open mouth kiss, causing a groan to come out of his mouth.
She started kissing his dick and licking to hear her name and moan from his mouth.
Yn then grabbed his dick and put it in her mouth and started sucking it whole. It was no less than a delicious meal for her.
Moans started coming out of Jungkook's mouth due to the pleasure that Yn was giving him. He grabbed Yn's hair in his fist and pressed her head towards his dick to make her explore more.
After a while, when Yn also became breathless and Jungkook also reached his climax, Yn removed his dick from her mouth and Jungkook immediately cummed over on bedsheet.
Jungkook and Yn breathed a sigh of relief for a while but then Jungkook held Yn by her waist and made her lie down on the bed and he then came on top of her.

Jk: Now let me do it.

As soon as he said this, he attacked Yn's neck and started giving her hickeys. Yn started moving her hands on his bare back. He made the marks given by him all over her neck with his mouth.
Then he came near her bosoms and started kissing and playing with them.
After some time, his dick became so hard that he could no longer control it and he opened the drawer near the bed and found many packets of condoms in it. He picked one up, tore it with her teeth and without wasting any time, put it on his hard member.
Then he grabbed that hard thing of his and after rubbing it on her clit, without any delay, he inserted it.
He brought his hands to her hips and held them so he could move on her better.
He started moving on her at a slow pace so that he could adjust inside her and when he did, he started moving vigorously.
Along with her increasing pace, his thrusts also increased and the moans of both of them also increased.
Whenever he moved on her, there was a loud slapping sound when her hips and his thighs touched her.
This continued for a long time, they used three condoms, when they had two or three rounds, Jungkook threw the dirty condom in the dustbin and lay down next to her.

Jk: Come on.

He opened his arms and Yn hugged his bare chest. Then he said........

Jk: Good night cupcake.

Yn: Good night.

Jungkook gave Yn a peck on the lips and then he placed his chin on her head and cradled her in his arms and after a while they both fell into a very sweet sleep.

Next morning
Jungkook's eyes opened due to the bright sunlight, he raised his hand to stop the sunlight from hitting his eyes, then he saw Yn on his side whose face was hidden on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook held her tightly so that the sunlight did not fall on her beautiful face. And she may not lose her sweet sleep but Yn felt that sunlight and she woke up from her sleep by blinking her eyes.

Jk: Good morning.

Yn: Good morning. [ In sleepy voice ]

Jk: Are you OK??

Yn: Yeah.

Jk: Let's go then.

Yn: Okay.

Jungkook got up from the bed and wore all his clothes and then Yn also got up, she also wore all her clothes first and then they came out of the club.

Jk: Bye see you tomorrow.

Yn: Bye.

With this they kissed each other for a while and then Jungkook left from there on his bike and Yn in his car.
After some time, Yn reached her home and as soon as she reached there, she saw that her dad was sitting on the couch and anger was visible clearly on his face.
She ignored him and started leaving from there, then her dad called her and she came to him.

Mr Lee: Where were you all night??

Yn: In the Club.

Mr Lee: Now enough of you going to club and university, join the company from tomorrow and I have also talked about your marriage with someone, so be polite.

Yn: How can you do this without asking me? I am not going to marry anyone.

Mr Lee: You will do it and there is no need to go out of here, give me your phone.

Yn: But dad.....[ Cut by Mr Lee ]

Mr Lee: Now stop your nonsense and give me your phone.

Yn's dad signaled his secretary to take her phone, she took her phone and gave it to her dad. She couldn't say anything to him, so she came in her room. And set on the bed, at that time only thoughts of Jungkook were coming in her mind. She cannot even think of marrying someone else.