My dreamboy actually came into my life....𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖍

Jk pov
I got up from my seat and started walking towards Jia because I wanted to get Yn's number from her but that monkey stopped me midway.

Jk: Ana what do you want from me I have work to do let me go.

Ana: You're ignoring me as if you don't know me.

Jk: Yeah, I don't know you move now.

Ana: First come with me to the cafeteria for coffee and then go to your girlfriend.

Jk: I don't have a girlfriend, I mean not right now.

Ana: So it means till now you are just struggling for your dream girl which you will never get, why don't you date someone else.

Jk: You speak too much without knowing anything. Let's go now, I will tell you in the cafeteria.

Ana: About your dream girl, right??

Jk: Are you going now or should I go?

Ana: Yes I am going, pig.

[An: In the cafeteria]

Ana: Have you told her about your dreams, and if you have, then why hasn't she become your girlfriend? Someone else is her boyfriend??

Jk: No she doesn't have a boyfriend, I haven't been able to tell her. Every time I try to tell she runs away.

Ana: Oh You stay stuck in this, and I am the one who had to leave my boyfriend and come here because of my dad. All this happened because of you. If you had not come here, I would not have come here.

Jk: Well, you got rid of that crazy person, congratulations!

Ana: Keep your mouth shut otherwise I won't let you make a girlfriend either.

Jk: What will you do, I will say that your boyfriend is a gorilla.

Yn pov
When I was in the library, Jia came to me and asked me to come to the cafeteria, so we both came to the cafeteria and I saw that Jungkook is sitting there talking with a girl. Today is the first time I have seen him talking so friendly to someone.

Jia: That girl is Kim Ana who is the vice director's daughter.

Yn: O-oh so that's she is.

Jia: Now let's sit, do you want to keep standing??

Yn: Y-yeah.

We sat there but my eyes were fixed on both of them, I was not liking them both talking like this, I would have to ask Jungkook about his and that girl's relationship. So that I don't expect too much.
I was looking at both of them when Jia said to me.............

Jia: Why are you looking at them like this? It doesn't feel good.

Yn: I just need to talk to Jungkook.

I got up from my place and went straight to Jungkook, without wasting much time I said to him.....

Yn: Jungkook, who is this girl? If you don't mind, can you tell me??

Jk: Oh she is.........

Ana: I am his girlfriend, do you want to ask anything further??

Yn: O-oh, no, I don't want to ask anything further.

Jk pov
What did this monkey say? I didn't think that she would take revenge on me like this. And now Yn must be feeling that she is my girlfriend, I have to tell her the truth.

Jk: Y.........

Before I could say anything, Yn said loudly........

Yn: Jia I am going home can you mark my further attendance please.

She left from there and then I said to Ana...........

Jk: Whether you think something when you say it or not, she is now considered all wrong.

Ana: I thought that girl was a girl who was coming to flirt with you, that's why I said.

Jk: Crazy girl, she is my dream girl with whom I am thinking of having a relationship and you did not take a second to spoil it.

Ana: Yes yes, sorry, now go to her and tell her the truth, if even then she doesn't agree, then make her talk to me.

I ran towards where she went but before going to her, I got Yn's number and home address from Jia.
I searched everywhere and even called her but couldn't find her and her phone was also switched off.
Then only one thing came to my mind.

Yn pov
I am feeling very hurt to hear that he already has a girlfriend. If it was so then why did he come here so close to me? Why did he make me feel love for him, I couldn't live without him? Why did he kiss me that day? Why did he come in my dreams? Why did he give me so much happiness? The result of which was to be this, why did he do all this, I have to cry and cry a lot.

An: She was crying sitting in the girls washroom without making any sound without anyone knowing.
After some time, she got up from there and went straight to her home and then she went towards her room.

Yn pov
I opened the door of my room and went straight to the washroom. After some time, I took a cold shower and came out wearing my bathrobe. Then someone said...

??: Hii, Cupcake.

I immediately looked towards where the voice had come from. I saw that Jungkook was sitting on the couch in my room. At that time many questions started running in my mind like why is he here, How did he know about my house and what did he say to me a while back??

Yn: What are you doing here??

Jk: You tell me what can I do here??

Yn: I don't know.

Jk: Well if you don't know then I will tell you.

He got up from the couch and started moving towards me when he came very close to me due to which I lost my balance and sat back on the bed.
He then started coming very close to me and placed his hand on my thigh which was not covered by my bathrobe. I moved further back, he placed one knee on my side and stood there with the support of one leg while his body was inclined towards me.

His face was very close to mine when he said

.
.
.
.
.
Please vote 🤧

There are many mistakes in the chapters, so please don't pay too much attention.
No matter how much I check, they still happen. 😢