My dreamboy actually came into my life.... 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖍

Yn pov
We both came to the cafeteria and sat at a place where there were not many people because he said that if he sat in a crowded place, all the girls would come there, Then the poor guy would get stuck among them.

Yn: Say, what you want to say?? Wait, wait.

My eyes went to his mole which was under his lower lip. Exactly what I saw in my dream last night.

Jk: What happened??

Yn: Is this a mole under your chin??

[An: What a stupid question. 🤦🤦]

Jk: Yes, why??

Yn: Can I touch it once??

[An: Again. 🤦🤦🤦]

Yn: Leave it, I don't know what I'm saying, I don't understand.

Jk: Calm down, take this and drink.

Yn: [drank water] Can I see your right arm tattoos??

Jk: Yes sure, look.

My jaw was completely hanging on the table, oh man, it was exactly the same

My jaw was completely hanging on the table, oh man, it was exactly the same. This Jungkook is my dream boy, oh God, that's why I thought that after just talking to him for a short time, I started talking so much, That's when I thought why do I keep staring at him so much, when we don't even talk properly?

Jk: Where are you lost? Listen to what I have to say.

Yn: Y-yes say, now I will listen only to you.

Jk: You should be fine, nothing happened to you today, right?

Yn: Yes i am absolutely fine tell me what did you want to say.

Jk: Okay, I wanted to tell you that I knew you even before coming to this university and it is because of you that I am single and I don't have to be single anymore.

Yn: I have also known you for a long time. Wait What did you say? You know me from before. Well, it's okay, but now you don't want to be single. What do you mean by this, do you like someone?

Jk: Yes I like someone, by the way how do you know me already?

Yn: Who wouldn't know the director's son? I am leaving, I have a lecture bye.

I got only a moment's happiness like in my dreams, knowing that he is my dream boy but he likes someone else. Hearing this, my heart broke like a marble. Tears do not come easily in my eyes, but for this few moments of happiness, I don't know why tears came to my eyes.
............................................

Yn pov
I came home and went straight to my grandmother who was sitting in her room, I went and hugged her and she said...............

Gm: What happened child??

Yn: I have something to tell you Grandma.

Gm: Tell me Yn what do you want to tell.

Yn: Grandma I like a boy who studies with me.

Gm: So what, you can date him anyway without telling us anything, then why are you telling me??

Yn: Because that boy likes another girl.

Gm: So what, we can't stay stuck on one thing, you concentrate on something else, the thought of dating someone else, our likes and dislikes keep changing.

Yn: But Grandma, I like that boy only.

Gm: Okay, tell me that you have seen him with the one he likes.

Yn: No I didn't see.

Gm: You jumped to conclusions without even looking, You should see once how their relationship is.

Yn: What will I do after seeing their relationship?

Gm: It is also possible that you are that girl or the boy has not yet proposed to that girl, you may have chances.

Yn: Could be possible??

Gm: Yes of course, now you go and take a shower and then come back to eat.

Yn: Okay.

She is a great person of my life who takes away all my problems.
As Grandma said, I can be that girl too. Is it possible?
He also asked Jia whether I am single or not. Does he just like me? He even kiss me, was it for this reason?
After taking a shower, I wore comfortable clothes and after having dinner, went to sleep praying to God that today I should not have the same dream that I had last time.

.......................

Yn pov
Today I will go to him directly and ask him whether he has a girlfriend or not or whom he likes. Now I can't bear all this, I want to ask him as soon as possible. I reached my university where I met Jia and without wasting any time I asked her..................

Yn: Where is Jungkook??

Jia: What happened, why are you in such a hurry??

Yn: Tell me quickly, where is he??

Jia: He hasn't come yet.

Yn: When can he come??

Jia: Why are you behaving as if you don't know that he come when the lecture starts??

Yn: Nothing, let's go to the lecture.

Jia: Babes, there is still time for the lecture, you came too early.

Yn: Do you have that jungkook's number??

Jia: His number will be available only to the Vice Director's daughter because they already know each other since childhood.

Yn: Now where did this vice director's daughter come from?? Oh god do I have enough troubles??

Jia: Hey, she just came yesterday and I heard that she also studied abroad with Jungkook and she probably came here because of Jungkook, maybe something could happen between them.

Yn: You keep singing her story, I have to go to the library to study and please mark my attendance, I am not coming for the lecture.

Jia: But why??? Just now you were showing such a hurry to attend the lecture, now what happened??

Yn: Bye!!!

Now where did this vice director's daughter came?? Oh God why does you only do this with me?? Is this the girl Jungkook likes?? All these questions were running in my mind and to avoid them, I came to the library to read a book.
.....

I took a book and started reading it, sitting there and wearing headphones in my ears so that I could concentrate only on the book.

Jk pov
I have tried many times to talk to Yn but she is always in a hurry to run away. Today I have to talk to her.
I went to the lecture room but I didn't see her there.
Didn't she come to university even today? Then my eyes fell on a monkey, what is she doing here? Now won't she let me live in peace here too? I went to my seat and sat down.
..................................

There are many mistakes in the chapters, so please don't pay too much attention.
No matter how much I check, they still happen. 😢