My dreamboy actually came into my life....𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖍

Yn pov

Yn: Tell me also what information you have extracted.

Jia: You are very interested in it.

Yn: You don't talk much??

Jia: I know.

Yn: If you want to tell then tell me otherwise I will leave.

Jia: Okay, I will tell you, after the lecture, let's go to the lecture now.

We both came to the lecture room and sat on our seats, then I saw that Jungkook was already there today, he was not late like yesterday. Even today he is wearing a mask, why is his face not visible?? Maybe because so many girls are chasing him like this, if he shows his face then how will the poor guy get rid of them? Hey Yn, why do you keep looking at him, you don't even know him, you haven't talked to him till now? You will go crazy like this.

Jia: What are you busy thinking about?

Yn: Nothing, I'm just going crazy soon.

Jia: You are already that.

Yn: whtt??

Jia: Just Joking girl.

Yn: Idiot.

After some time all the lectures were over, Now I don't even sleep among these lecturers and the reason for that is Jungkook whom I keep looking at throughout the lectures and I don't know why. Then Jia and I came from the lecture room and sat in the cafeteria, then I said to her............

Yn: Now tell me.

Jia: Okay, Listen, I heard that he never had a girlfriend even after living abroad. He has always topped his class and has lived abroad since his childhood. And he is not flirty at all, he is a very rude boy.

Yn: This is all you got??

Jia: Yes, wait wait one more thing, you know his six pack abs are very cool. He also has many tattoos on his right arm.

Yn: Tattoos??

Does he have tattoos on his arms? Is this the same one? I can't believe, I had to see his tattoos for myself!

Jia: Yes lot's of tattoos.

Yn: Can you tell me where to find him now?

Jia: Yes of course, but why do you need to know??

Yn: You just tell me.

Jia: You will find him in his dance class.

Yn: You go, I'll meet you tomorrow, I have work right now. Bye!!

Jia: Wait!!

I came straight from there to the dance room. He was practicing his dance and still had a mask on his face.

[An: his hands were covered]
I was waiting for him to finish his dance practice.
I found that guy interesting. He is so amazing at dancing too. His body is also very hot looking. After some time I started going to him before I go to him many girls went near him before me. But I am no less than anyone, I have to meet that boy today, I just went to him and said loudly.............

Yn: Jeon Jungkook your dad has called you right now come with me.

All the girl's mouth dropped to hear about his departure and he said.................

Jk: Okay.

He came to me and said, 'let's go', I was walking ahead, I knew that I was an expert in lying and it also worked for me. While we were walking, he pulled me into an empty room and then pinned me to the wall. I was just shocked to see his action, what is he doing? Then I thought....
Man god damn his eyes are so attractive and how close they are to mine. But he doesn't come that close to girls, so why he comes so close to me. I was in my thoughts then he said...............

Jk: Girl, you lie so clearly!

Yn: W-what do you mean??

Jk: My dad has gone out of the country and came back after a week. Why did you call me from there?

Yn: You could have said this there also.

Jk: I wanted to see what business you had with me that you were smart enough to meet me.

Yn: Why do you wear a mask over your mouth?

Jk: Was this the only thing?? huh??
I used to wearing a mask to avoid girls like you.

Yn: Whtt do you mean by like me???
What do you think of yourself?? Are you a prince from somewhere?? I always reject boys like you, you idiot.

Jk: Girl you got angry.

Yn: Now let go of my hands and go out of here do what you were doing, I have no interest in you.

Jk: Oh ok so you have no interest in me??

Yn: Yes and it will never be.

Jk: Will you not be interested in me???

Yn: It's never gonna be happen.

Jk: Now I have found my target, now see how I make you obsessed with me.

He left me and went away from there then I was by myself ...........

Yn: You will never be able to do this, you don't know that till date no one has obsessed me except that dream boy. Oh, I remembered from dreamboy, I wanted to see his tattoos too. But now I will not go to him to see his tattoos. Fuck him and his tattoos.

I came out from there and I saw that asshole again standing with the girls or maybe the girls were standing around him, whatever it is, what do I care? I was looking at him when he winked at me and gave me a flying kiss with his lips. I think Jia may have got wrong information about him, What a flirty and clingy person he is! He is acting as if he already knows me. What a great player he is oh my god. I gave him a disgusting look and went away.
I reached my house, I saw that my dad had come, I ignored him and started going towards my room, then he said..........

Dad: Yn come here.

I went to him and he said........

Dad: I have to tell you that after this semester is over, you have to work with me in our company.

Yn: But dad, I also have some dreams.

Dad: You didn't hear it once? I won't say it again. Your marks are not good, there are so many complaints about you from your university. I don't want to listen to you anymore, just have fun until you start working in the company.

I came to my room without saying anything to him, I know that he is not going to listen to me, so I don't even have to tell him anything.