My dreamboy actually came into my life....𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Yn pov
So this is Saturday and today I am not going with Jia but with Jungkook to the club and it is not that I have left my best friend for the sake of my boyfriend, she will also go with her new boyfriend just because of this.
Jungkook will not come to pick me up because I have clearly told him not to because I did not want him to be my driver. So I took my car keys and left for the club.
After a short drive, I reached the club where I met Jia and her boyfriend.

Jia: Yn, Jungkook hasn't come yet??

Yn: He must be coming soon.

Jia: He might not be coming, he is here.

I turned back and hit a hard chest and when I lifted my face to say sorry, it was Jungkook.

Jk: You are in a hurry to see me.

Yn: How did I know you'd be right behind me??

Jia: Yn now enjoy with your boyfriend, I do with mine, And Jungkook, let me tell you one thing that there are many empty rooms inside this club and protection will also be available there.

Yn: Jia, don't talk nonsense, you say anything dirty.

Jia: I just told you because you might need it.

Jk: Yes maybe we can, thank you Jia.

Jia: Yn learn to follow my advice from your boyfriend.

Yn: Yes move now.

Jia: Okay.

When Jia left from there with her boyfriend, I turned towards Jungkook and said to him......

Yn: You don't need to listen to her.

Jk: I'm not listening to her, I'm just telling you that we will need it today.

Yn: Why would you do all that alone, because I am not going to do it.

Jk: Really, Miss Lee Yn, we'll see later let's go to the club now.

Yn: For now, you tell me that we will have to stay separately here because of your dad.

Jk: Well no, I will wear a mask and no one will know who I am.

Yn: Okay, let's go.

He put a mask on his mouth and we both held hands and came inside the club where the first thing we did was take the liquor from the waiter and had many shots.
Then Jungkook and I came on the floor to dance and as everyone was dancing with the beat, we started dancing while doing a little romance as the lights were very dim so no one's face could be seen clearly.
I was in front of Jungkook and he was behind me, one of his hands was on my waist and the other was moving with the beat and I was keeping one hand on top of his hand on my waist and the other one was also moving with the beat.
Then after some time while dancing there, I felt Jungkook's other hand on my private part and I immediately said.....

Yn: Jungkook there are many people here.

Jk: Sshh, It's okay, just keep quiet.

He pulled my waist towards himself and tightened his grip on my waist. And again started the work of touching my private parts. I dropped my head back on his shoulder and he continued his work.
After a while, when I couldn't control myself anymore, I said to Jungkook.........

Yn: Let's go somewhere else.

I held his hand and led him to a club room where there was no one there. He locked the door as soon as we got there. He came near me, removed his mask, and he held my waist and lifted me and I tied my legs behind his waist. He started kissing me and I responded well. We put our lips on each other's lips. I then opened my mouth and he put his tongue inside me and then we started playing with each other's tongue with pleasure.
While kissing he came to the bed with me and then we sat next to each other and stopped kissing.
He stood up from the bed and came in front of me and started removing his jacket and t-shirt.
I opened the button of his pant and pulled it down, as soon as I did so he removed it with the help of his legs.
I also removed his boxers and then took his long dick in my hands and started caressing it.

Jk: do you want to play with it??

I nodded my head and started kissing the tip of his dick. Later I started giving small kisses on his entire dick due to which he got upset and said...........

Jk: Don't tease me Yn please do something.

I knew what he wanted so I held his dick in my hands and put a little bit in my mouth.

Jk: Complete.

On his request, I slowly put his entire dick inside my small mouth and started sucking it.
I started taking that long dick of his in and out of my mouth.
I knew it was giving him a lot of pleasure. But when I heard his moans I was confirmed.
I started sucking and licking that dick of his vigorously, took it out with my mouth, licked it with my tongue and started putting it back in again.
After some time, when his climax came, he said to me.........

Jk: Yn, I'm about to cum.

I took his dick out of my mouth and started breathing heavily, he also spilled his juice on the floor, I looked at him and said........

Yn: Did you enjoy this??

Jk: Yes very much.

Yn: So right today I'm gonna fuck you with my mouth.

Jk: I'm ready.

Yn: So come.

He lay down on the bed and I came over him and started kissing his lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Short chapter.......