My dreamboy actually came into my life....𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖍

Yn pov
I went inside his house but I didn't see anyone there so I just stood there.
After some time he came and started going towards the stairs, then I said him.............

Yn: Is there no one at your house?

he came to me and said........

Jk: No, there is no one here except me and you.

What, we both are alone, I am not scared but I am feeling nervous that both of us are alone in this big house and that fucking dare huhh.

Jk: What happened, where are you lost, you go and sleep in the guest room, go the left from here, there is the first room, that's the guest room.

Yn: What do you mean by "go to the guest room"??

Jk: Why?? Do you want to sleep with me??

Yn: N-no it's not like that.

Jk: So what is it??

Yn: I mean we have got the dare to stay together tonight so how can we go and sleep like this??

Jk: Yn that dare got you not me, what else do you want to do??

Yn: Let's watch a movie.

Jk: Better yet, let's go for a ride on my bike.

Yn: I got it all at once.

Suddenly it came to my mind that I wanted to see his tattoos too, so I said to him..........

Yn: Jungkook I wanted to ask you something.

Jk: Come let's watch movie in my room and ask whatever you want.

He started walking ahead and I followed him without asking anything because today I had to see his tattoos under any circumstances. We came to his room and he told me that "you sit on the bed, I just came after taking a shower and then both of us will watch the movie." He went to take a shower and took his clothes also with him. Well, he is know that he has to come out of the bathroom wearing clothes only when there is a girl in his room.
I started looking at his room and I went to a window from where the outside view was very beautiful. I found many books in his room, which was necessary to be in his room because he was the director's son and a topper, I took a book from there, set on the couch and started read it. I saw the bathroom door open.

He came out of the bathroom and his hair was all wet, what can I say now, he was looking so hot in those wet hair that I was finding it very difficult to control myself

He came out of the bathroom and his hair was all wet, what can I say now, he was looking so hot in those wet hair that I was finding it very difficult to control myself. He came and then started turning on the TV but my eyes  were stuck on his sexy body which was covered in those loose clothes and on those juicy lips of his.

Jk: *clearing his throat*

When he did that, I took my eyes off him and focused on the book and kept telling myself not to look at him. If I pay too much attention on him, I won't be able to control myself. He lay down on the bed and started watching a movie, he did not say anything to me but after some time he said..........

Jk: You won't be able to see well from there. Come here and sit on the bed.

Hey man, I can't come, you don't know how I control myself. If I do something, if I can't control it, then no, I'm fine here.

Yn: No, I can see everything fine from here too.

I told him this but I can't see anything from here, everything is black. When after some time I could not see anything clearly, I left it and started reading the book again.
When I was reading a book, he got up from the bed and came near me, picked me up in bridal style and laid me down on the bed. At that time I was in complete shock as to what this guy was doing. He suddenly came over me and pinned my hands on the bed and said..........

Jk: You don't lie much??

Yn: W-when did I lie now??

Jk: You couldn't see anything from there, that's why you were reading that book?? Why didn't you come here when I asked you??

Yn: I just.…..

Jk: You were afraid that something might happen between us.

Yn: N-no its nothing like that.

Jk: So that means you weren't afraid of this.

Yn: No I was not scared.

Jk: So if I do something like that, you won't be scared, right?

Yn: N-no, y-yes I mean no, no yes.

Jk: *smirk*

An: He started kissing her neck, after sometime he stopped kissing her neck and looked at her and said...............

Jk: If I kiss these sweet lips of yours??

Yn: So??

Jk: So even after that you are not afraid, right?

Yn:..................

An:  Before Yn could say anything, he connected his lips with hers and gave her a kiss which was not at all passionate or aggressive, it was just like keeping each other's lips in contact. After some time, he stopped kissing her and sat on the bed beside her and started watching a movie. He did all this as if nothing had happened a while ago. Yn also got up and sat next to him and said....

Yn: How did you dare to kiss me??

Without saying anything, Jungkook pecked Yn's lips and then said.......

Jk: Like this.

Yn: I didn't ask this, why are you supposed to kiss me and why did you kiss me when there are so many beautiful girls behind you?

Jk: All of them are behind my body and I saw only you who was so afraid to come near me and if any of those girls had been in your place, she would have taken advantage of this situation. And this is what I brought you here to see because I want to tell you something.

If he knew that I also look at his body as if I would eat it, he would consider me like those girls, no, I can't let him think like this about me, so then let's do some acting.

Yn: It means that you brought me to your house to see whether I would take advantage of this situation or not. What kind of person are you? I have told you earlier also that I reject boys like you every time. And what else do you want to tell me now? Huh??