My dreamboy actually came into my life....𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

An: Earlier Yn had given up going to university, now Jungkook has also given up and is busy in the business which his mom had started. He is on the post of CEO in his company and his mother is Chairwoman. And as for Yn, she now handles the work of the company but not as much as her dad does but that doesn't mean Yn doesn't do anything, she does a lot. And now she lives in her own house and not with her dad or grandmother.
At night, She was sleeping lying on the bed in her room because she was tired after working the whole day. Then her phone rang and she got up.....

Yn: Hey, let me sleep peacefully now.

She started sleeping again without looking but her phone rang again, this time she picked it up and looked at the caller ID and it was Jungkook from the person she was waiting for.

Yn: You remembered that I am also someone, you forgot me after going to New York. [ Sleepy voice ]

Jk: Me?? And forget you??

Yn: Yes, You must be out there having fun with the girls, here I am being harassed by my dad.

Jk: Cupcake, go and open the main door of your house, someone must have come.

Yn: No one will come at this time.

Jk: Go and see.

Yn: Okay.

Yn got up from her bed and wore a shirt over her bra and shorts and looked down to see who had come. She went downstairs and opened the door straight away. And there was none other than Jungkook.

Jk: Look, I didn't forget you and no I was having fun with the girls.

Yn: Come on, come inside and then tell me that you were supposed to come after two days, right?

As soon as Jungkook came inside, Yn closed the main door and then Jungkook picked her up in bridal style and started walking towards her room with her.......

Jk: You were neither surprised nor happy to see me.

Yn: I'm not happy I'm angry with you.

Jk: How long will you stay angry??

Yn: I. do. not. know.

Jk: If you remain angry, I won't even tell you why I came here.

He made her sit on the bed and himself went and lay down under her blanket. And gesturing to Yn to come near him.
Yn didn't say anything and lay down next to him after cuddling him and then she said to him........

Yn: Have you come here to sleep??

Jk: No, I came here not to let you sleep tonight but you look very tired.

Yn: Yes I'm tired after working all day.

Jungkook kissed her head and started caressing it.

Yn: Now tell me how did you come today when you were supposed to come after two days??

Jk: I was supposed to come today and I came too.

Yn: Ok so you lied to me.

Jk: Yes of course.

Yn: Aren't you ashamed of lying to me??

Jk: No, Never.

Yn: I want to sleep, now you also go to the guest room and sleep.

Jk: No, I will not go, I will sleep here with you.

Yn: Then keep quiet.

Yn was sleeping facing Jungkook but Jungkook was just staring at her and waiting for twelve o'clock to strike. After some time, Jungkook looked at the time and it was 11:20. He got up and started his work.
After some time, Yn heard a voice that perhaps someone was calling her, she got up and looked around.

Jk: Happy Birthday cupcake.

Yn: Jungkook [ tears of joy in eyes ]

Jk: Come.

Jungkook took Yn's hand and brought her to the table where the cake was and gave her the knife.

Jk: Now I am in a hurry to eat the cake. Cut it quickly.

Yn: [Chuckled with tears] Okay.

Yn cut the cake and fed it to Jungkook as soon as she cut it.

Jk: Come now come with me, before that get this blindfold tied over your eyes.

Yn: But why????

Jk: Turn back.

Yn: But??

Jungkook turned Yn over and blindfolded her. And took it down towards the living room.

Yn: J-Jungkook, tell me where are you taking me?

Jk: shhssss Silent.

Jungkook opened Yn's blindfold and Yn looked after rubbing her eyes.

Mr Lee, Mr Jeon, Mrs Jeon, Yn's grandma, Jia: Happy Birthday Yn!!!!

Yn: How are you all here at this time and when did you do all this??

Jia: All the credit for this goes to your one and only boyfriend, he has done all this and he has also called us here.

Mr Lee: Yes, and even after coming back from UK this evening tired, he did so much decoration for you and I think the poor guy didn't even sleep.

Jk: Sleep is not more important than Yn.

Yn: That's it, do you intend to make me cry??
.
.
.
.