My dreamboy actually came into my life....𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Jungkook pov
It's been a month now and I haven't been able to meet Yn at all, neither is she picking up my calls nor does she come to the university. I've been to her house too but her grandma said she's not here, she didn't tell me anything, didn't even tell me where she is. And on top of that, my dad has fixed my marriage, I don't know with whom, I don't want to get married, I only want my Yn.

Maid: Master your dad has called you, He said to come well dressed.

Jk: I don't want to come.

Maid: You have to go, your dad said that if you don't come, he will come here.

Jk: Now doesn't he like me living peacefully in my room?

Maid: Come quickly master.

On the other hand.
Yn pov
It's been a month now that I haven't seen Jungkook and dad doesn't even give me any time to breathe. If he let me, I could spare some time and try to meet Jungkook but he didn't. Firstly, he brought it to me in his second house where he lives and on top of that, he wakes me up early every day, he takes me to company and then comes home at night, sometimes at nine o'clock and sometimes at one o'clock, due to which there is no time left.
Thank God I am at home today, but I can't do anything, there is no place to run away from this house, that's why my dad brought me here.

Mr Lee: Dress up and come with me.

Yn: Today is a holiday, won't you let me live in peace?

Mr Lee: Do as I say don't talk too much.

Yn: I will have to do whatever you order. [ angry rolling her eyes ]

An: Yn got ready and left with her dad to wherever he was taking her. After some time they reached to a huge restaurant.
Following her dad, Yn reached a room where all the food was already kept but there was no one there.
They sat there, after some time some people came there, an old man, a woman from the same age and a boy.

Yn pov
Me and dad were sitting there and I was just thinking about Jungkook when my dad got up and bowed to the people who were coming from a distance. First a woman came in and then the university director came in. At that time I was thinking what are they doing here then my attention was drawn to Jungkook coming from behind them.

Yn: JUNGKOOK!!!

I looked at him and he too looked at me. Tears welled up in both of our eyes.
I got up from my place and ran and hugged him hard.

Yn: I missed you so much Jungkook.

Jk: I missed you too, why did you leave??

Yn: I didn't leave you, I love you.

Jk: I love you too, Now please don't leave me.

Yn: Never.

Mr Lee: Can we sit down and talk about the rest?

We both looked at dad and smiled and then sat down.
I asked while eating.....

Yn: Dad, did you know about all this??

Mr Lee: Yes mom told me.

Yn: So you've been pretending for a month that you don't know anything??

Mr Lee: 2 months.

Yn: 2 months??

Mr Jeon: We knew everything since your relationship started.

Jk: You did a lot of wrong to us.

Mrs Jeon: If we didn't do this, you guys would soon have kids too.

Jk: Mom, it was not like that, we used protecti......aauuu [ Yn hit him on the shoulder and glared at him ]

Jk: I was just telling the truth.

Yn: Shut up.

Mr Lee: So listen, now we have decided to get you guys married. 

Jungkook held my hand and nodded his head.

Yn: We are ready whenever you want.

Mrs Jeon: We will get you married as soon as you complete this semester.

Jk: Okay mom.

Mr Jeon: Now let us elders talk for a bit, you go and spend time outside.

Jk: Yeah.

We both came out of the restaurant and I held Jungkook's hand and led him to my car and then I sat on the driver's seat and he sat on the passenger seat.

Yn: Today you see my driving, by the way let me tell you that I have not driven a car for the last one month.

Jk: Do you think I'll get scared??

Yn: I will show it to you right now.

I started the engine of the car and took it to the highway at a low speed and then as soon as I reached there, its speed increased completely. I drove the car at full speed and kept looking at Jungkook who was looking a little uncomfortable. I stopped the car at a deserted place like he had once done.
His eyes started looking at me with a questioning expression and I started looking at him.
I went near him and placed my lips on his lips and started bridging the gap of a month with this kiss. He placed his hands on my neck and started kissing me the same way I was kissing him. We were moving our lips as if we were telling each other that we can no longer live without each other and this distance of one month had become like many years for us.
.
.
.
.
.
An: Now this dreamboy and dreamgirl are together.