My dreamboy actually came into my life.... 𝕿𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Yn pov
His face was very close to mine when he said........

Jk: Can you tell me why you ran away from the cafeteria? Then I will tell you why I came here.

Yn: I didn't run away from there.

Jk: Really??

Yn: Yes, now move away from me and go away from my house when I am not even your friend then how can you enter my house like this.

Jk: Hmm, you are right I don't think anything of you but you are a lot to me.

Yn: How can you leave your girlfriend and come here to flirt with me, you can't touch.......[ Cut by jk ]

Jk: I love you Yn, And Ana is my bestfriend, she lied to you.

What, did I hear something wrong? What did he say? He just said he loves me. Oh God, is all this true or am I still in a dream??

Yn: Are you really saying this or am I in my dreams??

Jk: I am saying this truthfully, I have loved you long before I came here and I came here also because of you.

He moved away from me and made me sit properly and came and sat next to me and then I said to him...............

Yn: Where did you first see me??

Jk: In my dreams.

Yn: What??

Jk: Yes, you will find all this to be a lie and nonsense but it is the truth.
You have been coming in my dreams for the last 5 years and I saw you for the first time in real life at the party when the first semester was completed.

Yn: Wait, what 5 years??

Jk: Yeah.

Yn: But I have been seeing you only two years ago, but in my dreams, I could see everything except your face.

Jk: Did you also see me in your dreams??

Yn: Yes, How did you recognize me??
I recognized you by seeing your tattoos and mole.

Jk: For 2 years I couldn't see your face like you, but later I started seeing you clearly and I could recognize you. I couldn't believe it at first after seeing you in real life, then I started believing after seeing your actions because they were exactly like the same as in my dreams.

Yn: When you already knew me, why didn't you tell me??

Jk: Because I thought you wouldn't believe me, so I tried to make you love me.

Yn: Congratulations, you succeeded in making me fall in love with you.

Jk: I didn't know that all this happiness would come to me so soon.

We both were talking about this when my grandma called me and she said............

Gm: Yn, come and have dinner child!!!!

Yn: Yes I am coming!!!

I said this and then I said to Jungkook........

Yn: Come have dinner with me.

Jk: But like this, what will your family think??

Yn: There is only my dad and grandma in my family and dad never stays at home and grandma does not say anything, she is very nice.

Jk: But.....[ Cut by Yn ]

Yn: You are just going, I just came wearing my clothes, you stay here, don't go.

I got up from there and took my clothes from the wardrobe to the bathroom to change.

An: Yn came out of the bathroom after weaning her comfortable clothes and said to Jungkook..........

Yn: Come.

Jk: O-okay. [ He was feeling nervous ]

They both came down and Yn met her grandma and said to her...........

Yn: Grandma, this is Jungkook and he will also have dinner with us.

Gm: Come sit child.

Jk: Okay, thank u.

All three of them started having their dinner and in the middle Yn said to her grandmother...........

Yn: Grandma, this is the same boy I told you about.

Gm: So what happened, did he accept or not??

Yn: Grandma, all that was my misunderstanding, he has no girlfriend and never had, he loves me only.

When Yn was telling all this to her Grandmother, Jungkook was just looking at her courage. She was without any hesitation telling her Grandmother about the boy sitting with them having dinner whom her grandmother had met for the first time, the boy whom she has seen for the first time is in love with her granddaughter.

Gm: Jungkook son if you want to stay here today you can stay with Yn.

Jk: Y-yeah Thank u, but I have to go now.

An: They both came to the main door of Yn's house and Jungkook decided to ask Yn, the questions he had in his mind...

Jk: Does your Grandma have not any objection to our relationship??

Yn: Even if it, she won't say anything.

Jk: Why so??

Yn: She wants me to be happy because neither did I get the love of my mom because she passed away when I was very young nor of my dad because he considers his work more important than me. There is only my grandma who is always here for me and always wants to keep me happy. I told her some things about you like I like you so she didn't ask anything more.

Jk: Your grandma is really nice,
ok then I'll leave.

Yn: Mmm wait.

Jk: @_@a

She went near him and raised her toes to reach his face and she pecked on his lips.

Before she could move away from him, he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him and started kissing her

Before she could move away from him, he grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him and started kissing her. Both of them were engrossed in the kiss, they were moving their lips together aggressively. He held her tightly and they both started sucking each other lips. Now both of them were able to do all this in reality, so they did not want to stop but they had to stop to take a breath. After some time, coming back to normal state, Jungkook said to Yn...........

Jk: Now I'm leaving, see you tomorrow at the university.

He went to his bike when he sat on it, and also wore a helmet. He turned towards Yn who were standing outside the house and he said loudly to her................

Jk: NOW YOU ARE MY GIRLFRIEND FOR REAL.

Then Jungkook went away from there Yn started dancing with joy who was crying some time ago, she even forgot that she was outside the house.

.
.
.
PLEASE VOTE ~( ´•︵•' )~