Filling In Lost Time

Start from the beginning

"Sylvie, that's not why, I just wanted to do it alone, there are things I need to talk to him about." I told her the truth, but before she could answer, I added. "Again, Sylvie, I need to ask you something else, and when do, you need to know that I love you."

"Fine." Sylvie said, rolling her eyes at me, causing me to smile slightly. "What is it? What do you need to ask me that needs a warning before you do?"

"Do you want to see Kezess and the rest of the dragons fall, or would you rather go back to Dicathen and live there?" I asked, and I could see the confused expression appear clearly on her face. "After this, I plan on taking out your bloodline, the dragons, the asuras, all of them, if you don't want to help, that's fine with me, but I need to know."

"You are crazy!" She exclaimed. "That would be suicide Veer, that, no, you can't do that." She told me, not upset about the idea, but that I would die if I did it, I think at least. "Taking them out, no, don't even suggest that."

"Is that your answer?" I asked, shrugging. "Because I am going to attempt it, and I'll tell you right now, Arthur ain't having it, he's kind of against me right now." I still had to tell her that he was currently dead downstairs.

"I won't fight you, Veer, not again, but going after this, attempting that, no, it's impossible, and it's genocide, that's what your planning?" I nodded slowly; it was technically what I was planning. "Just stop it, if Agrona is dead, and you do it today, we can live peacefully again in Dicathen."

"Can we?" I asked, speaking with a calm tone. "Can we honestly do that?" I didn't believe it, and neither should she. "You don't know what has gone down, Sylv, not everything, Arthur has an aether core."

"A what?" She said, her eyes widening. "An aether core?"

"He's also a full-blooded dragon." Her eyes widened even more, and it was a very cute sight. "But Kezess knows this, and what's Arthur knowledge so he can create or learn more, I don't really know, he just wants to get stronger, you know Kezess. If we moved back, and Arthur didn't want to do that, Kezess would kill us, and if Arthur did do it, Kezess would kill us when he was done with him."

She went silent, knowing that I was right, I know what Kezess is, so does she, he's a bitch and a tyrant. "Fair." Sylvie said, then added. "But you still can do this, there's no outcome where you come out alive, it's impossible."

"We'll see." I said, but then I got closer to her. "I'm assuming you aren't with me?" I said in a questionable tone, looking her in her eyes, her wheat colored hair swayed around her shoulders.

"I'm not against you, I'll never be again." She told me. "But, but I can't let do that alone, Veer, that would just, I don't know, like I said, you will die." Wow, I was not expecting her to have the most common sense out of everybody. "I'll need to talk to Arthur, but if you want to know the truth, I don't think you should do it, it's genocide, and suicide, you'll never stand a chance."

"That's fair." I said, nodding my head, then as the room grew silent, there was one more thing I needed to tell her right now, there was two, but I was not going to bring up Selena right now, I couldn't, that was, yeah, no, not right now. "Sylvie, there is one more thing, Arthur and Tess, they are married."

"What?!" She said, changing her tone to one of joy, which is obvious, I don't see a reason why she would be upset from this information. "They are married now?" I smiled at Sylvie; she smiled back. "That's amazing."

"It is." I said, but that wasn't it, or at least that wasn't what I was going to tell her. "Tess, Tess is pregnant with their child." Sylvie's jaw dropped, and I laughed at the sight of it. "Hahaha, yeah, that's pretty much how I felt."

"That's awesome!" She exclaimed. "I can't wait to see them, when will we go back, after this is all done?" I knew that question was going to be asked, I just didn't want her to leave me, not again. "I want to see her, Arthur, everyone so badly already."

"I can't." I told her, and she shot a weird look at me. "When you died, I went down a dark path, Sylv, I took matters into my own hands, and I waged war on Agrona myself." I nodded to myself, doing it while I talked. "I did fight with Arthur and them for a while, reclaiming the continent from Agrona, but after that was done, I came to Alacrya, and I waged war on them all, by myself."

"So, you lost yourself because I was gone, that's fine, Veer, I'm back, and if we go back together, we can talk to them, it'll be fine." She assured me, but it wouldn't be, not after what I did to Arthur, not after everything, she had no idea. "I'll bring you back to your senses."

"Hahaha." I laughed at her, backing up slightly, she stood up and grabbed my hand. "Sylvie, if you heard what I did, you would probably be upset with me as well." I met her eyes, and as I did, she just held my hand, waiting to hear it. "To get here, I needed a portal, and the only portal that would work was an aetheric one, so I killed Arthur in a sense, and with aether, I opened a portal that connected us."

"You what?" She said, releasing my hand, I smiled as I waved my hand. "Is he actually dead?" I shook my head no. "So, but, oh my, so you killed him in a sense you say, meaning what, he's partially dead?"

"Yeah." I answered. "He's downstairs, laying on a table, technically dead, I have to regrow his heart, but he'll be fine." I told her, but I could still see that she was trying to wrap her mind around me killing my brother. "Sylvie, everyone hates me, or in a way dislike me right now."

"I doubt that." She said. "They don't hate you, Veer, they would never, maybe dislike you for something you did, but it would never be permanent, if you came back with me, after killing Agrona, they would all find a way to take you back in with some time."

"Maybe." I said, nodding my head. "But I can't, not yet, if that is what you want, it's fine, I'll gladly send you back, but I want to see this through, I want to kill Kezess." She didn't seem happy with this comment. "Sylv, I want to, and maybe I do comeback with you, but in the end, I have things lined up, I need to do it."

"Comeback with me, just for a little, that's all I am asking." She said, and I nodded my head, looking into her golden eyes. "Even if it is for a month, I'll gladly spend that time with you, I've missed so much."

"That's good to know, Sylvie, but I'm sorry it has to be this way." I dug into her mind, and I started to manipulate her blood, and as she stubbled backwards, fighting to stay conscious, I caught her. "I love you; I've always loved you, but I will not stop what I have planned because of it, don't fight me, fight me, join me, it doesn't matter, I love you, and I will make this world safer for you."

"Stop it." She said, but I dropped her onto the bed, letting her fall unconscious, I heard what I needed, she was okay with Agrona dying by my hand. I stood up, looking at Sylvie laying there peacefully, it was good to see her like this, back, normal, it made me happy, something I haven't said in a while.

"Now." I said, spinning away from her and towards the door. "I think it's time I have a nice long chat with the big man himself."