Extreme Training

When the son of Asclepius woke up, he found himself tangled in the sheets of his bed. He rolled out of bed, thumping onto the floor and groaning. He put his hand onto the bed, searching for something to pull himself up. Instead, his hand fell into a dip of the bed. Groggily opening his eyes, they shot open when he saw a crack. Following the line in his bed frame, he followed it down to a huge break in the frame. As in, the bed was split in two now down the middle. Just as he was pulling himself back in for a few more hours, he heard hissing on the other side of the bed. On his left was Elara, stirring as she rose. 

"Morning love," said (Y/N), wiping the sleep from his eyes.

Elara stretched out, the son of Asclepius able to hear the popping of her bones.

"Morning dear," she yawned, "Is something... off about the room?"

Looking around, he realised she was right. The curtains were torn down, clothes strewn across the room and something was on his back. Looking in a mirror, he could see several clawed scratches. With a mere thought though, they faded and healed. 

"Ugh, my back is killing me. Was I doing sit-ups or something all night?"

"I know, feelsssss like I hit my sssssstomach with a sssssledge hammer."

They stared at each other, their minds slowly waking up to last night's events. Wild grins snuck onto both their faces.

"We should do this more often."

"Agreed."

Crawling like a worm, he made his way to the bathroom. Hopping in the shower, he turned it all the way up until the room had become a smoky, moist cave. Brushing his teeth, flossing, and drying off, he emerged from the bathroom. Somehow, Elara had already fallen asleep again, curled up in a fetal position. Slipping into his clothes, he kissed her gently on the head and left the dishevelled room. He'd clean up later. Outside, campers were already bustling about. He was still in time for breakfast, so he swiftly made his way over to grab a bite. When he got there, announcements were going on. Apparently around three in the morning an Aethiopian drakon had been spotted at the borders of camp. The magical boundaries had kept the monster out, but it prowled the hills, looking for weak spots in their defences, and it didn't seem anxious to go away until Lee Fletcher led a couple of his siblings in pursuit. After a few dozen arrows lodged in the chinks of the drakon's armour, it got the message and withdrew. The only logical explanation was Luke, that snake (no offence to Elara). He was forced to be strategic with the Romans and Greeks, but Castellan could afford to throw his forces at them with no consideration for the lives lost. 

"This is a good reason for new war games, "Quintus spoke out, a glint in his eyes. 

The older sword master sat with Chiron and Dionysus at the head table, and (Y/N) made his way up to join them. As he sat down, a couple fruits and a glass of water were brought over to him. The dryads always knew what he wanted.

"We'll see how you all do with that tonight." 

"Yes..." Chiron said. "Well, enough announcements. Let us bless this meal and eat." 

He raised his goblet. "To the gods." They all raised their glasses and repeated the blessing.

When everyone began sacrificing parts of their meals, Chiron decided to speak to (Y/N).

"Have fun last night, did we?" the old centaur mumbled under his breath as to not attract the attention of the fertility god. 

The son of Asclepius went red with embarrassment. Chiron obviously knew about his relation with Elara, but for the mentor to know when he was 'celebrating life'? That was a new low for him.