Could've been Something

When the shining light stopped and (Y/N) opened his eyes, he saw that he was not at Camp Half-Blood. Instead, he appeared to be on the bridge of a ship. He was hunched over a nice leather seat, in a sleek, metallic platform, surrounded by an array of blinking consoles and illuminated screens. The air hummed with the faint thrum of machinery, and the faint scent of monsters lingered in the air. Unfortunately, it wasn't long till he found the perpetrator of the smell. On his left, a Laistrygonian giant and snake monster resembling the serpent king of Athens Cecrops sat unconscious. Was this?... It couldn't be... Standing up, he looked through the bridge window and saw a gathering of demi-gods, more Laistrygonians, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood and Tyson, the four being questioned by none other than Luke Castellan. Oddly, there was a significant lack of Clarisse, whether that was a good thing or a bad thing couldn't yet be said. What was clear though was the danger that (Y/N) had to get them out of. Formulating a plan as his feet began to move, he snatched up a roll of duct tape and began to cover the glass with it. In no time, the whole window was covered in tape and so (Y/N) began step one of plan 'save the newbies'. Taking his staff from his back, he gripped it tightly and hit the window with calculated force and precision. As expected, it shattered, but the tape kept the glass from shattering down onto the deck and prevented alerting security of his presence. Moving the duct tape, he drew both his blades and swung out of the window frame. For a split second he feared falling to his death, but just in time managed to stab his weapons into the ship and hold on. Breathing deep breaths of relief, he slowly began to use the blades to climb down the ship.

When he eventually landed on the deck, he was in ear-shot of the crowd but still hidden behind pool floats and deck chairs. Creeping towards them, he could hear the conversation/threats. 

"Bring it to the deck. I need to fly to the Miami Airport, fast.'"

"But, boss-"

"Do it!" Luke screamed. "Or I'll feed you to the drakon!" 

Was that where Clarrise was? Focusing on Luke though, he was clearly a little unhinged. He clenched Backbiter with white knuckles and seemed to froth at the mouth in anger. Emotion to power. (Y/N) liked that. Continuing to advance, he still listened. 

"You've been toying with us all along," Percy said as the son of Asclepius commando crawled behind a row of deck chairs. "You wanted us to bring you the Fleece and save you the trouble of getting it."

Luke scowled. 

"Of course, you idiot! And you've messed everything up!"

"Traitor!" 

Jackson dug out a  gold drachma from his pocket and threw it at Luke. As expected, he dodged it easily. The coin sailed into the spray of rainbow-coloured water. What was he up to? 

"You tricked all of us!" Percy yelled at Luke. "Even DIONYSUS at CAMP HALF-BLOOD!"

Behind Luke, the fountain began to shimmer, but attention was drawn back to Percy when he uncapped Riptide. Luke just sneered. 

"This is no time for heroics, Percy. Drop your puny little sword, or I'll have you killed sooner rather than later."

"Who poisoned Thalia's tree, Luke?"

"I did, of course," he snarled. "I already told you that. I used elder python venom, straight from the depths of Tartarus so your puny physician couldn't heal it." 

(Y/N) scowled at that. 

"Chiron had nothing to do with it?"

"Ha! You know he would never do that. The old fool wouldn't have the guts."

"You call it guts? Betraying your friends? Endangering the whole camp?"

Luke raised his sword. 

"You don't understand the half of it. I was going to let you take the Fleece... once I was done with it."