C22 - The Presidential Suite Was like a Warehouse

Who in their right mind would use a six-million-yuan Lamborghini as a farm vehicle?

For most, it's a showpiece, a trophy to be displayed at home and driven only on rare occasions.

But not for Zhao Yuegu—he put it to work on the farm!

Why would he buy a Lamborghini without a second thought? The answer is surprisingly simple.

Lamborghinis were originally tractors, and when it comes to off-roading, tractors are king.

Unfortunately, Zhao Yuegu couldn't just buy a tractor—diesel fuel was nowhere to be found in the village.

"It's great. The car's spacious and holds a lot."

Zhao Yuegu was genuinely pleased with the car's hauling capacity.

Sun Ying, on the other hand, could hardly believe her ears.

Doesn't he realize how much it costs?

Zhao Yuegu then headed straight to Zeffari County's finest mall for a major shopping spree.

Xueman had suffered enough over the years; it was time to treat her to some finer things.

And of course, there were gifts for Ma Yabei and the villagers.

Sun Ying's jaw dropped in disbelief.

This wasn't shopping; it was more like stocking up!

Items worth thousands, even tens of thousands, were bagged without a blink.

"I thought I came from a wealthy family, but next to him, I'm just a country bumpkin."

Tears streamed down Sun Ying's face.

Even as the car neared its limit, Zhao Yuegu felt his shopping itch wasn't quite scratched.

"I haven't even spent three million yuan."

"I was hoping to get a taste of what it feels like to splurge..."

Sun Ying felt like she was on the verge of a breakdown.

Luckily, Zhao Yuegu, acknowledging her help, casually gifted her a mint blue Chanel bag worth over 30,000 RMB.

Overwhelmed with emotion, Sun Ying cried tears of joy.

"My own brother wouldn't even buy me this bag."

"From now on, you're my brother."

Women love bags, and Sun Ying was no exception.

"Consider it a perk of being my driver."

"Thanks, boss. What's our next stop?"

"Back to the hotel."

"Boss... I'm not that kind of person."

Sun Ying hastily pushed the bag back at him.

"What are you thinking? We're going to unload, then head back out for more shopping."

"..."

Sun Ying was on the verge of tears.

Zhao Yuegu went back and forth, filling three carts to the brim!

From farming equipment to daily essentials, and even the meat that the village was short on.

They were all essentials for daily life.

With the hotel room too small to accommodate everything, Zhao Yuegu had no choice but to book a presidential suite. Yet, such a suite in other places could cost over 10,000 RMB per night, sometimes even more. In Zeffari, it was just a bit over a thousand...