CHAPTER 7

_LIAR
"We are fine we are cool and he loves me I love him," Isadora declared her voice rising and falling with each hiccup Leonardo's hand found hers under the table a cruel reminder of his hold

"I'm sorry but my wife can't take any more questions As you can see she's not feeling well"

With that, he ushered Isadora out, their arms entwined in a facade of love

< Inside the car>

"Are you trying to ruin me?" Leonardo yelled

"I didn't do anything wrong," Isadora pleaded

"Then what was that earlier?"

"It was an accident,"

"You're grounded"

"But my mom...she needs me She's in the hospital" Isadora whimpered

"To hell with your mother and all the rest of your worthless family I don't give a damn about any of them All that matters is my image my fans, and my name Your mother can rot in hell for all I care"

"You're evil! Evil and inhuman You're a woman beating monster with no heart"

With a roar Leonardo's hand slammed across her face his fingers curling into her hair

"Woman beater? I'll wear that badge with pride I hate being called that, but not as much as I hate you."

He shoved her with a force that knocked her head against the glass her body crumpling like paper

"I hate you too," she whimpered tears brimming in her eyes

"The feeling is mutual," Leonardo spat
★★★
The door creaked open, and Amy shuffled inside

"Where have you been?" Shelley demanded

"I was..." Amy started to explain but her mother cut her off.

"Your home teacher was here earlier Your grades are nothing to be proud of And you have the gall to come home late?"

Amy's head drooped in shame "I'll work harder I promise," she murmured.

"I'm sick and tired of hearing those empty promises I've heard them so many times my ears are bleeding Your grades are abysmal and you think you're going to run this company? Don't make me laugh"

"But I don't want to be like Frida I don't want to study"

"Shut your mouth Just because you have rich parents doesn't mean you can just slack off I've made my decision I got you a home tutor"

"I don't need one!"

"Too bad I've made my decision End of discussion."

Just then Shelley called out "Pablo, come in"

A tall, dark-haired man stepped into the room and Amy's jaw dropped in awe.

"That's your new home tutor" Shelley announced

As if snapped from a trance Shelley's harsh slap brought Amy back to the present

"If anything happens between you two you're going straight back to the States" Shelley warned marching out of the room

Amy blushing furiously, extended her hand"Hi, I'm Amy."

Pablo shook her hand, a warm smile on his lips"I'm Pablo"

Her mind swam with adoration her heart already planning their wedding. "He's so hot," she thought
★★★
The light flicked on, and Coco jumped in surprise "Geez, Mom, you scared the daylights out of me!"

Helen smiled settling into a chair "Darling you've lost so much weight,"

Coco furrowed her brow "You were supposed to be staying with Leonardo Did you change your mind?"

"he hit her"

"Leonardo hit Isadora?" Coco gasped

Helen nodded"Yes he did It was...terrifying He was like a demon I don't even recognize him anymore He wasn't the son I raised."

"But he's always said he doesn't hit women."

"I don't like lsadora but she did not deserve all this from him, I need you to do something for me."

"Anything for you, Mom."
★★★
Frida smiled as she answered her phone "Hey, babe!"

"Frida I've missed you so much,"

"Aww I know sweetie I saw what that good-for-nothing girl did," Frida cooed.

"Can you believe it? She nearly ruined my reputation! That foolish girl"

Frida let out a low chuckle"She's so worthless Did you teach her a lesson yet?"

"of course I did"

"I know I know I've been busy too but I'll call you later"

"I've missed you Frida I haven't touched a woman since you left I'm so horny I wish you were here with me I would kiss you make you wet make you scream my name."

Frida let out a soft sigh "Oh my naughty boy I've missed you, too Haven't been with a guy since you've been gone But don't worry Soon it'll be over and I'll make sure you teach that no name girl a lesson"

"You know I'd do anything for you"

Frida ended the call with a whispered "Love you" and snuggled deeper into the sheets moaning as Alex nibbled on her neck

"Mmm, take it easy Alex" she purred.

Alex paused, his lips still against her skin "Are you sure you love Leonardo?"

Frida licked her lips a mischievous smile spreading across her face"I do love him but I'm human, Alex I have s*x and this" she gestured to the toy on the bedside table "can't satisfy me"

Alex's eyes glinted with lust as he leaned in pulling her closer her clothes falling to the floor like whispers of silk.......