But before I could comprehend anything, he sealed my lips with his rough and dominant ones.

As my mind merged with his lips, I forgot the pain and moaned into his mouth, feeling him move slowly inside me.

Oh, I'm becoming a bad girl. How could I enjoy this dirty thing?

He removed his lips from mine and began leaving harsh bites on my neck and chest, stopping near my breast. I knew his obsession with my breasts.

But instead of latching his mouth there, he turned me around, making me sit on top of him with his member buried half inside me.

This was something new and weird. Why he did this, I felt safe and fulfilled beneath him.

"I'm in pain, Habibti. Do me a favor," he said, caging me between his arms and leaning me forward toward his face.

Our eyes met, and my heart burned seeing most of his body wrapped in bandages.

I was busy staring at him with his injured face and swollen eyes when I felt his hand on the buttons of my shirt, which was not a concern.

Staring into his face, I didn't even realize when he discarded my shirt and started teasing my nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

I took a deep breath, which came out as a moan as he started moving himself.

This position was totally new, and I felt like his member was not completely inside me, but i am feeling shy seeing our conjunct part in this position.

"Ride me, Habibti. I can't move back and forth with my injured body. It's painful everywhere," he said near my lips with a ragged voice, and a strong shiver ran down my spine.

But my need also increased as I didn't want to stop halfway.

With a thumping heart, I balanced myself on his member and attempted to insert it completely, but I failed miserably, making him groan in need.

Again, I balanced myself, and this time I took his unburied part in my palm and tried to fit it completely, but I failed again.

This was completely new to me, and this injured body was not helping me because I couldn't place my hand on his chest due to the bandages.

Each time I try to fit him inside me, I fail miserably, and my breasts jiggle with the movement.

Suddenly, he cages my lower back between his arms, and with one long, forceful thrust, buries himself completely in me, making me moan and him groan.

This is totally new. I can feel like his member is hitting my womb, which is beyond painful.

I purse my lips to avoid any screams because the servant will come hearing my screams.

Automatically, my breath becomes harsh, and unwillingly, I put my hands on his navel to balance myself.

"Help me love, move yourself on me," he said, pinching my nipple, hearing a moan from me.

I was lost in sheer ecstacy, sweat beds were traveling from my neck to my navel.

I start moving on him, but it's really painful, more than the first time.

Tears come to my eyes as I feel his junior hitting  my womb again.

"Taha... why is it more painful than the first time?" I complain, scratching his skin near his navel.

"Because you are completely in your senses right now, without any worries about our relationship," he said, holding my waist with both of his palms and again making me sit on him with full force, making my tears fall from my eyes.

After some good hours of moving back forth,

I feel his body vibrating beneath me,

And with full force, he releases inside me, and his climax leads to my climax too.

We both huff, taking long breaths with moaning and groaning.

Then, he suddenly turns me beneath him, with his man still inside me.

I can feel the thickness and warmth of our unfertilized children, which makes me smile.

Then, he does something I was waiting for.

He hurriedly latches his mouth on my standing-out nipple, which is begging for his attention, and he starts feeding like a child hungry for decades.

A satisfactory smile appears on my lips, and I grasp his hair and press him more into me.

"Did I compensate, Taha?" I ask playfully, caressing his hair and back.

He hums on my nipple, and a chuckle leaves my mouth.

An embarrassing shy smile appears in my lips remembering that mumma see both of us doing that,

*********