thirty nine

Dishaan's pov

"It will hurt, Taha..." My hand halted on the doorknob upon hearing Gudiya's voice, which sounded like a request.

Wait, someone else is also present there? Is she afraid to take the injection? Of course, she is afraid of needles.

I was about to click the knob when my feet halted in their place, and sudden anger surged through my body.

"It won't, Habibti. I already broke the barrier of that thin skin."

Her so called husband  is there with her?

"No... it hurt really bad last time," she pleaded again, and my mind didn't take a second to understand what they were talking about.

Controlling my anger, I was about to leave from the doorstep when Rubab's painful scream, mixed with his groaning, reached my ears. Only I know how I restrained myself from barging into the room.

I reached here when one of the servants told Anam and me that Rubab finally opened her eyes after 7 days. I just came here to see my little Gudiya, but the thing my ears hear is like a burning lava to my ears. That man is forcing my princess. If there is no curtain of shame between brother and sister, I will barge into the room and beat the shit out of that man.

Fisting my palm tightly to the extent of turning my knuckles white, I walk back to my room where Anam just retired to the bathroom wearing her nightdress.

"What happened, Shaan? Is Ayesha alright?" Anam asked.

"Shaan?" She asked again, hearing nothing from me.

"That man is forcing my gudiya biwi," I said in a whisper, but she heard me.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"That Taha is forcing Rubab. I heard it with my own ears. He is forcing her to be physical," I said, sitting on the couch while controlling my anger.

"Shaan, what are you saying? How could this be possible? Taha is in the basement," she said, sitting beside me.

"No... he is with her," I said, looking at the floor with clenched fists.

"I was wrong, biwi. He didn't love my gudiya. He is just after her body," I said with a broken voice, realizing it was me who convinced Abraham bhai to give him a chance, as I saw some real emotions in his eyes. But damn, I was wrong.

"Shaan... maybe you're misunderstanding. Why would he force her? You said he loves her, right?" She spoke, tracing my shoulder.

"No..." I shook my head continuously.

"No... I was wrong. If he loves her, then he will look after her health. Because she opened her eyes after 7 hellish days, but he is literally forcing her, even after her denial," I broke down, saying this. Only I know how much Rubab means to me.

"Shaan, calm down. We will discuss it in the morning," she said, cupping my face.

"How could I calm down, biwi? I am telling you that he is forcing her for intimacy. Why don't you understand? I am not a young boy. I am a father of two eighteen-year-olds."This time I lost my temper because she is not taking my words seriously.

"Call Shoaib immediately. Now his sister will pay for his deeds. He will regret forcing my princess," I said through clenched teeth.

Rubab's pov

As soon as he entered, I felt an electric pain surge through me.

"Taha... it hurts," I complained, gripping his hair tightly as if I wanted to pluck it from his scalp.