ten

Rubab's pov

"I woke up, and all the events of last night rushed into my mind.

I am married now," I chuckled bitterly, and freshened up. Sitting and crying will not help my situation.

"What happened has happened.

I was sitting in bed, thinking about how I could escape from here.

Yes, I will escape from here, and later, with Mumani's help, I will apply for khula (divorce).

I flinched at the loud sound of the door opening.

A lady appeared in my sight, holding some clothes and bags.

She gazed at me with utter hatred and then spoke, coming close to me,

'Here are some clothes and other things for you. I don't know which size you prefer in lingerie, so I just brought some clothes and makeup products,' she said bitterly.

I nodded.

Then she took predatory steps towards me and sat on the edge of the bed near me.

'And you better join us in household chores because he slept with different women every day. So don't consider yourself special as you make it to his room. He will only have *** with you for one time, then you'll be no important,' she said bitterly with utter disgusting words and left.

What did she mean? Taha slept with different women every day? I don't know why, but this new piece of information hurts me. How could he? Which means he will leave me willingly after tainting my body? Tears come to my eyes, and suddenly my heart feels heavy.

'It's okay, Rubab. Remember, you are going to apply for khula in the future, so don't let this hurt you. You must be sounding like a hypocrite, you stupid,' I said and checked all the things she gave me.

And groaned in my mind. How am I supposed to wear those tight clothes without lingerie?

Sighing in defeat, I take out a plain black gown with pants and wore it. It has a deep front and back, which is too uncomfortable, and its chiffon dupatta is not helping in hiding my revealing skin.

Having no choice, I cover my chest with that chiffon dupatta and put that white shawl on my head to cover my hair and revealing back.

I turned towards the door, hearing a very cheerful voice.

'Bhabhi,' she said, coming closer to me and wrapped her arms to cage me into a bone-crushing hug.

I hug her back because she is too cute and cheerful.

Pulling back, she smilingly traces my face and showers lots of kisses all over my face.

I was stunned. Who is she, and why is she too nice to me?

'Mashallah, Bhabhi, you are too beautiful like a hoor,' she compliments me, and I blush at her choice of words.

I look at her questioningly.

'Ufff... sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Taniya, Taha Bhai's younger sister,' she said happily.

But hearing his name makes my mood sour.

I force a smile.

'What's your name?' she asked, making me sit on a small two-seated sofa.

'Rubab,' I replied.

'Mashallah, such a lovely name,' she said.

'Thanks... you are really beautiful also,' I compliment her. She is really pretty with chubby cheeks, a pointed nose, and cute lips with long jet black hair.