seventeen

Taha's POV

"It's been 15 days since that lovely moment between us. After that day, Rubab has become somewhat submissive; she doesn't deny anything, because of her promise.Her relationship with Taniya has also become more familiar.

I was visiting a village near Atarib to deal with some weapons and bombs. However, that person's choice made me cringe; he literally chose a brothel for a weapon deal.

The environment there is too cheap. Okay, I used to go to such places in my past, but now those people and their actions disgust me.

As I used to go there in the past, the man in me and my sexual frustrations reached their peak.Yeah i am frustrated sexually, she is too young to understand my dark desires for her,With utmost control, I sealed the deal and left that place, where naked women threw themselves at every man.

To calm my mind, I went to a nearby alcohol shop and started drinking to keep myself sane. While drinking, Rubab's innocent face continuously came to my mind, along with her trust that I had started praying and changing for the better. But to be honest that night after promising her i left Home to go mosque but only i know that i never visit there, i just pretend her that I prayed as she said but in reality I never went mosque.

I was a believing kid ,who actually wrote letters to allah to complain about my problems  and to share my happiness but after Amma baba's death... Everything changed,i changed

how could I tell her that no matter how many times you rub a coal, it will always be coal. Chuckling bitterly, I gulped the last bottle of alcohol and left for home.

I reached home at 9 o'clock. The whole house was covered in silence and darkness, with only a few lights on.

I reached my room and was happy that after a shitty day, I finally got to see her beautiful face. But all my happiness turned into anger and bitterness as I entered.

There she was, sitting on the prayer mat, wearing a complete white dress from head to toe. Her hands were in the air in the position of dua. Her milky white face turned pinkish wet due to crying, but what hurt the most is what she made dua for.

'Allah, please send me back to my family. I am missing everyone really badly. Please send me back, Allah Paak,' she cried while saying this, and my heart sank hearing her words. Does she really want to go back? Does she truly think that her good-for-nothing Allah will help her? Stupid girl.

Feeling my presence, she wiped her tears and got up from the floor, folding the mat to place it on the table.

My intoxication and pain mixed with each other and get the best out of me. Without wasting time, I walked to her, grabbed her by the waist, and started kissing her angrily.

Why the hell does she want to leave me? But she started thumping my chest with her tiny palm to pull away.

Her action made me angry beyond words, and I bit her lips harshly, making it bleed. She whimpered in pain and pushed me with all of her strength.

'Taha, what's wrong with you?' she shouted angrily.

I pulled her to me again and palmed her cheeks, making her lips pouty. In a miserable condition, with bleeding lips,  face soaked in tears, and big green eyes wet and red from crying, she looked at me.

''Rubab, remember you promised me that you'll do whatever I want?'' I whispered near her lips. She closed her eyes due to my demeanor.

'Remember,' I repeated.

She nodded with closed eyes.

'I want to impregnate you,' I said with a psycho tone.

She opened her eyes at my words and stared into my eyes with lots of unknown emotions.

'Taha,' she mumbled.

'Hmm,' I hummed near her lips."

"You are drunk, Taha. We will talk tomorrow," she mumbled.

Drunk? What does she think of herself? "Listen, I am not some love-sick puppy, Rubab, who will bark when you say bark. So stop ordering me," I said angrily.

Nervousness and horror were visible in her eyes. My this side is totally new to her.

"I want to impregnate you, and I will impregnate you," I said, starting to remove her dupatta. In a flash, her waist-length brown hair was free, spreading on her face and neck. Now, her deep neck easily showed her cleavage, making me lose control.

I latched my mouth onto her neck and started sucking harshly. She gasped in pain, trying to pull away, but she was too delicate.

"Please, Taha, aap nashe me hai," she said while I sucked her neck.

"You will never go back, Rubab. I will impregnate you, and then you have to live with me for the sake of our child," I said, giving a harsh bite on her neck. She whimpered in pain, and now I could taste her tears on her neck.

"Taha... No,you are drunk, kuchh to allah ka khauf kare" she cried.

"Again, Allah? Seriously?"

"My little love, you know your Allah will never listen to your dua, nor will you ever be apart from me," I said, now unzipping her kurti.

"Please, Taha... you are drunk," she pleaded.

"What do you think, Rubab? That your dua will let you go from my life?" I asked devilishly. She nodded her head, increasing my anger.

"You know, love, you are so naive. Your Allah already knows my intention, that I only want to taint your innocence. But still, he didn't save you from getting married to me," I said, licking between her cleavage; now her upper is laying on the floor.

"You are so naive that you misunderstood me. I want your body to quench my needs," I said, putting my teeth between her nipples .She was a crying mess, completely at my mercy.

"I bite her nipples, making her hiss in pain.

"Taha... no, it hurting," she complained, crying.

But my intoxication took control over me; I just wanted to impregnate her so she would never leave me.

And i will impregnant her ,I am determined about it

*********