Part 15: I still love her.

Jackson's POV:

We drove towards the club, Axel's job. I don't even know why he's working since he is rich already. But this was better for us, as the mayor would have a smaller chance of finding out what we did.

When we arrived, I locked my car outside and then opened the door to the club. There he was. Axel. Serving drinks and acting happy.

Dan approached him first and dragged him outside. Me and Jay followed.

We pinned him to the wall and Dan lifted his fist.

"Jack, what did he do again?"

"Got Kai pregnant."

He sighed. Dan was about to punch him when Kai called me. I answered.

"I'm in the middle of something right now Kai."

"Jackson. Please don't hurt him. It was my fault."

"Okay, only because you asked." And I hung up.

I told Dan to stop and leave him. Jay looked at Axel for a second and then raised his hand. Jay slapped Axel.

Axel put his hand on the part of his face where it hurt and left.

"Dont ever touch my girl again, you'll regret it." Dan shouted at Axel before he closed the door to the bar.

I dropped the boys back home and went to mine.

Kai immediately ran up to me when I opened the front door.

"Did you hurt him?" Was the first thing she said.

"No. But Jay slapped him"

"Okay, that's not too bad then."

Dan's POV:

Axel had to ruin everything. I love Kai, and I won't stop. Even if I'm going to America today, she will be on my mind every single second.

I miss the times we would spend time together, me looking into her eyes and her looking into mine.

I've had enough. Anger built in me again and I had to do something about Axel before I left.

The only way to get to him was to return to the club. His shift ends at 1am so I'll make it just in time.

I returned to the place and saw Axel. I approached him.

"Yo Axel. Can I have a drink?" I asked him.

"Hi Dan. Yes I'll make it right now."

He makes it and gives it to me. I down it in one go. I feel better already.

"Thanks. Can I maybe talk to you outside?"

"Mhm."

As soon as we got outside, I punched him. Kai belongs to me. I've loved her since the moment I saw her the first time I came over to Jack's house. He can't steal my girl.

Axel stepped backwards and I threw another hit. Right in the face. I punched him a couple more times until he was on the floor.

"Kai is mine. So you need to back off of her Axel. I'll find out everything: if you touched her, if you hit her, if you even looked at her. I will be gone but I promise you I will be back if you touch her."

Axel was speechless. He crawled back inside. I sighed and went back home.
It was time to go to America.

Jackson's POV:

It was Kai's first scan, she was walking around the house, not stopping. I could tell she was very nervous but I don't think it's that scary, right?

We left our house and headed to the hospital. It wasn't a long drive so we got there in 15 minutes.

She told me to go infront of her and that if there are any needles she will run out of the building.

"Don't be silly, they won't use any needles for a scan." I told her.

"Are you sure? She replied.

"Yes, do you trust me?" And she nodded. I was glad I had her trust.

The nurse called us up and we went into the room. On the way there, I'm sure I saw Axel in a bed at a different room. What happened to him?

"Kai, hold on. I need to go check something, do you need water? I can get it on the way."

"No I'm fine thanks Jack. I can get home by myself."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. I need to go talk to Axel. He didn't look good to be honest.

I left the room and said bye to Kai and she repeated it. It was time to go to Axel.

Quietly, I opened the door to his room and luckily there were no nurses in it.  He looked like he got beaten up, but by who? I know he was involved in risky stuff, but there's no way someone could beat him up like that.

His entire face was purple, some of his forehead was covered in blood.
He recognised me staring at him.

"What do you want Jack?"

"Who did this to you?"

"None of your business."

"Tell me who did this to you.. or I'll make it worse."

"Fine. Don't hurt me though. It did hurt."

"So are you going to tell me?"

"Daniel."

"Dan? As in my Daniel?"

"Yes Jack. Our Daniel."

He was meant to leave yesterday. How did he do this? Hm..

"I'm taking you home, c'mon."

"I don't need your help."

"I'm. Taking. You. Home. You don't want to stay here, right?"

"Mhm."

I picked him up and carried him on my back. He was heavy, but it wasn't anything I couldn't manage. After all, I have been going to the gym.

Gently, I placed him onto the passenger seat and went over to my side. I quickly sent a message to Kai asking if she's okay and if she made it home safely. She did.

I needed to take Axel somewhere. I don't know why I'm even with him right now and why I got him out of the hospital. I guess this is what Kai would've wanted.

Just as I was turning into the busy road, Axel slammed my face into the steering wheel, then punched me. I swerved into a tree. The last thing I saw was Axel running away, then darkness appeared.