Taehyung reached out, his hand gently lifting Jungkook's chin, forcing him to meet his gaze. "Then, I will die, Jungkook. Don't you know that you are my life?" His words were firm, spoken with an intensity as he gently stroked his chin.

"Go and get ready. Mm. Let's go on a date," Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear, his voice soft yet persuasive."Date? But we are with family, that too in another relative's house. What if they don't like it?" Jungkook's brow furrowed with concern, his eyes reflecting the hesitation of stepping out of the norm, especially under the watchful eyes of their relatives.

"Ah. Why should they have some problem with me taking out my pretty husband for a date?" Taehyung's tone was light and playful as he nudged Jungkook gently, encouraging him to rise from his lap. He then steered Jungkook towards the dressing table.

"But. What if they tell us we are selfish and are only talking about our lives?" Jungkook's voice was tinged with worry, the thought of being judged by Jimin's family weighing heavily on him.

"Oh, do you think your handsome husband will care about such things?" Taehyung chuckled lightly, picking up a comb and carefully brushing through Jungkook's hair. He gathered the strands to tie them into a ponytail. "Today is about us, Jungkook. Let's enjoy our time together," Taehyung added, smiling reassuringly through the mirror.

"Come on," Taehyung urged, gently tugging on Jungkook's hand as they made their way out of the room. "Wait, I haven't changed my clothes yet," Jungkook protested, a hint of worry in his voice.

Taehyung paused and looked back with a reassuring smile. "I don’t mind what you're wearing, Jungkook. You look great in anything and everything," he said, his words lifting the corners of Jungkook's mouth into a shy smile as they continued downstairs.

Reaching the family area, Taehyung announced their departure to his mother. "Mom, we're heading out for a bit."Mrs. Kim's eyes flickered to Jungkook, who was half-hidden behind Taehyung, his smile nervous yet endearing. "Alright," she replied warmly. "Just let us know if you aren’t coming back tonight." Taehyung nodded, his grip tightening reassuringly around Jungkook's wrist.

"Hyung, we'll be back soon," he promised his brothers, just as Jimin chimed in from across the room."Hey, Tae, take my car," Jimin offered, tossing the car keys towards him. Catching them smoothly, Taehyung flashed a grateful smile. "Thanks, Jimin hyung!" With that, he led Jungkook outside, stepping into the cool evening air.

In the quieter reaches of the Park mansion, another conversation buzzed with intrigue. Kan's wife, Euna, was on the phone with Lisa. She sounded both shocked and interested. "Mom has suggested it, Lis. Are you certain about this? Are you really up for becoming a mother of three?" Euna asked, her voice laden with skepticism. Lisa's response came with a confident lilt, "It's worth it, Euna. Have you seen him?"

"Seojoon? Yes, he's really handsome," Euna replied, thinking she was on the same page. "Not Seojoon. Taehyung, Kim Taehyung," Lisa corrected, a devilish grin spreading across her face, though Euna couldn't see it. "Ah, yes. He is. Mm. No words. Just wow," Euna agreed, finding herself momentarily lost in the thought. "Mm. That's it. He is just wow," Lisa repeated, relishing the acknowledgment of Taehyung's allure.

But Euna was quick to bring Lisa back to reality. "But I do not think whatever you have planned in your head will come true. He is madly in love with his husband, Jungkook. I've seen it in his eyes," she cautioned. Lisa's response was a deep sigh from the other side of the line, the weight of Euna's words sinking in as she disconnected the call. "Kim Taehyung." Lisa mumbled, keeping her phone aside.

Meanwhile with Taehyung and Jungkook, they arrive at a five-star restaurant after half an hour of drive through the city. As they entered the restaurant, they were greeted by the soft glow of candlelight and the gentle strumming of a live violinist playing in the background.

Oh Baby Mommaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें