Napatingin ako sa leeg niya saka tinanggal yung kamay niya. I frowned as i stared at the hickey i made. "Kyungsoo..." i murmured. "Do you know why i made that hickey?" i asked and he looked at me, confusion in his eyes. 

"W-why?" he whispered. 

"Cause you are mine." i said and looked at him seriously. "You are mine Kyungsoo, and i want everyone to know that you're taken." 

"P-pero... Hindi pwede." mahina niyang sabi. He looked around nervously, as if imagining that someone would just pop around and scream that we're caught. 

I sighed and made him face me. "When they see it, they'll know that you're taken." i said and smiled at him. "They don't have to ask who made it." 

Kyungsoo slowly nodded and he bit his lower lip in nervousness. I looked at his lips and fought the urge to kiss him again. We made out at the dressing room a while ago but of course it left me hanging! Damn. Kyungsoo is was too sexy looking at me like that. His eyes and lips... they are too tempting. 

I reached out and pulled his lower lip free from his teeth. "Don't do that." i breathed as i looked into his eyes. "I may not be able to stop myself any longer." 

Kyungsoo swallowed and stepped back. He looked at me nervously and i grinned at his cuteness. I then put my hands on my pockets and started to walk to the field with Kyungsoo beside me. His steps are small and cautious and he looks really adorable right now. 

I don't know but i feel possessive around him. 

Kyungsoo is totally off limits. No one can touch or even stare at him. No one can put an arm around him and pull him close. No one can ever claim him. 

He's my property. Definitely mine. 

* * * 

Naglalakad lang kami sa buong field. Puno ng rides at booths ang paligid. Pero for now, wala pang ibang guests. Puro EXO students lang ang meron at sobrang ingay at gulo ng paligid. What do you expect from an all-boys school right? 

"Hey Kai!" someone called and i looked back to see a guy i barely know. But i remember him. The guy from the auction.