Chapter Twenty

Don't be a coward for cowards are losers.

~Bluey writer♣~
__________________________________________________________

A day is here again. Najma folded her prayer mat and placed it on the cushion. She waited for Ayzar to come out. In fact she has been waiting for Ayzar since last night. She decided to make cinnamon tea for herself.

Placing the tea bag in the mug I poured the hot water and one teaspoon of sugar. I stirred to dissolve the solvents. Gently I walked with my mug to the parlor. I couldn't be more happy I came with my cinnamon tea because it makes me less worried about everything so far.

The laughter that seducing laughter that I hate, shalaija came out of the room looking all ready in a cyan after dress. She is talking to Ayzar in a low tone almost a whisper. Ayzar wearing his black slack suit with his Arabian turban that covers his face and hair which makes the eyes visible. Those black eyes that scares the little things, those black eyes that are always lighted with Arabian khol(eye liner). Ayzar look more like an Arab mogul.

They matched to the dining table chatting and pretended as if I don't exist. But that should not dishearten me, I would still greet Ayzar.

"Good morning" I greeted Ayzar from the parlor. He didn't even glanced at me .

"Hey morning Fajwa" shalaija replied. I can't just believe the guts of this woman. I know she is older than I am and it's acceptable if I greet her but the greeting is not clearly for her and she knows better.

"Polish my shoes" Ayzar ordered and I quickly nodded. He is making me work like a maid but I don't care.. I have seen life and I have lived life. I have gone through some worst phases in life so been a maid to my husband should not bother me.

"Yeah polish with mine and bring my hand bag for me" shalaija said. I looked at her and smiled. It would have been more polite if she has used the word 'please' but anyways I polished their shoes and got her handbag from the room. The room looked garbled with shalaija clothes on the floor and the bed sheets all rough with the blankets. I inhaled a breath. Ya Allah please don't make my imaginations come true. Quietly I was about to step out when I noticed Ayzar's black vest on the floor. I picked it to keep it when something caught my eyes a lip stick. A red lip Stick more like a smeared one. I wondered where he got lip stick from. My heart started doubting which Is something I don't really like doing. So I checked shalaija's hand bag and brought out her lip stick which is from Melanin. I applied it on my hand to check the texture and it just proves it all. Ayzar had something to do with shalaija last night which is so disgusting. My heart filled with jealousy, rage and also sadness I drooped the vest and quickly came out of the room like a coward. Like the worthless being I am to him. He betrayed me....

What's the use of me disturbing myself for what was never mine at first. He made it clear he hates me and I am believing it. I mean nothing to him, I'm just a stranger entangled in a cobweb with a spider.

"Your handbag" I said to shalaija trying my best to sound okay.

"Coffee now" Ayzar muttered.

"Breakfast should I make it?" I asked him so that I won't be running from one place to another.

"Uhm" he hummed.

"Strawberry waffles is that okay with you?" I asked him.

"Hey it's not healthy for breakfast. Make sweet corn balls and cappuccino for him and sausage lasagna with citrus juice for me"

Only if I could slap this shalaija woman maybe I might cool down. I smiled and tried to sound polite.

"Yes" I answered.