Chapter Ten.

It's not every time we get to win but that doesn't make us losers and cowards. It only makes us more determined to fail and try again.
                                   ~Bluey writer ♣~
______________________________________________________________

  It's another morning I whispered to myself. I did hear some gushing water sounds during subh but not in my room though. Maybe he is not that bad I thought. Since he waked up earlier than me to pray. I took my bath because I don't like leaving my room without bathing first thing in the morning for me bathing comes before brushing.

          I wore my new kamfala gown. Today is my first time here so it would be bad if I look like my ugly old-fashioned self. I applied kohl,lip gloss and some powder to brighten up my face. I sprayed the oud perfume and wore my hijab. My heart is still contemplating whether to where niqab or not. When I heard a light knock on the door I quickly wore the niqab and attended the door.

  There she stood dressed in a blue jeans and barbie top with a blue jacket.  "Aunty najma" she squealed bumping on top of  me.

    "Farha!" I said happily hugging the little girl.

"Amma told me you would be staying with us forever" farha said delighted.

   "Yes. " I said feeling my own lie.

  Farha opened her arms signalling me to carry her. I chuckled then carried her in my arms.

   "Aunty najma. Good Morning" jay greeted when we came downstairs.

  "Jaleel it's you morning how was your night?"

"It's cool. Aunty najma why wear niqab in the house. I am uncle Ayzar nephew you can feel free to talk to me without niqab." he said.

   "Don't mind me I am just used to it. Where are the twins?"

"Those sleepy logs. Hmm they are still hugging their beds and pillow and even me too its amma and farha that pestered me to wake up" he said.

  "I can see, you are still in your pajamas" I joked.

"Yeah. So Amma said I should deliver breakfast that you are not expected to touch a thing in the kitchen until after one week" 

  "To touch a thing in the kitchen as in?" I asked confused.

"I meant you won't cook until after one week".

" oh I get it." I said.

"Let me get going and farha you have finally come to aunty najma you would let me sleep in peace" he chuckled.

    I escorted him to the main door and returned. The Alpha king is seated royally on one of the chairs dressed in a black long sleeved kaftan. His face covered with the black turban.

     "Abi" farha ran to her dad embrace kissing his cheeks.
"Sabahoul khair ya abi" she greeted in Arabic.

   "Kayf anti ya farha?(how are you dear farha)

" bil khair" ( I am fine) she said sitting on his laps.

  I badly wanted to disappear from the parlor because I can't even make eye contact with him. His mouth isn't speaking but his eyes spoke in murderous words.

    "Good Morning" I greeted in Hausa.

He nodded his head and continued chatting with farha though he is not speaking, he is only listening to farha's story.

   I thank Allah he didn't talk or I would just be reminded of his thunderous voice of last night. I quietly moved to the dining and opened the warmers jay brought.

    "Food is here" I said after practising in my head for about three seconds.

"Abi let me go and greet zahra" farha said jumping from his laps to upstairs.