Chapter Two

We all have special talents;the skill to inspire a lot of people. What are you waiting for? Go out and share those skills. Bring smile to many faces. Because indeed you are awesome, special and unique!

~Bluey writer♣~
______________________________________________________________

ABUJA NIGERIA

The sound of azhan woke me up from my sorrowful sleep. I switched my torch light and entered the bathroom to perform ablution. I headed to the masjid to pray. After the prayers I stayed in the mosque to recite Qur'an. I was almost done with suratul baqarah when I saw my phone ringing. It's a video call from 'thee dudes'. Immediately I answered the call mubeen and sameer faces appeared.

"Good morning Ayzar" They both greeted

"Morning. I am in the mosque I will call you later".I said and hanged up. Strange right. They are my buddies they already know me. I checked the time its 6:52. I completed my recitation and headed home.

The big mansion was there nothing changed except for the paint that I changed to white. The guards and securities lined up in every angle of the house. I sneaked from the back door I don't like formalities so using the secret door will be much easier. I went to the bathroom to take a bath when I came out my clothes were neatly arranged on the bed. Its a black kaftan with a simple embroidery. I don't like heavy clothes. I was done dressing in few minutes then I wrapped my head with the royal turban. I headed downstairs to Farha room.

" Good Morning sir" The securities greeted in unison. I nodded and entered into Farha's room

"Good morning sir" The two nannies greeted .

"Abi " farha squealed and came to hug me. She kissed me on my cheeks smiling.

"Leave" I ordered the maids.

"Sabahoul khair ya Farha, kaifa asbahti (good morning dear farha, how was your night)"

"Bil khair ya abi (fine dear abi)"

I looked at the sweet girl in front of me dressed in her school uniforms. She is my everything my daughter farha.

"Assalamu alaikum" Aunty fadima entered the room with a tray of food.

"Ranka ya Dade INA kwana( Good morning your Highness)" she greeted keeping the tray on the bed side drawer.

"Anty fadima kin tashi lfy (aunty fadima how was your night)"

"Lfy kalau Ayzar (fine Ayzar)" she replied

Anty fadima has been my personal maid since when I was a kid. So I consider her my mother

"Farha come and eat food" anty fadima said

"No abi will feed me today " she said fiddling with her fingers

"Farha because abi is here so you ignore your nanah" Anty fadima frowned

"Is not like that nanah isbiri la tabki(sorry don't cry)" she pouted hugging anty fadima

"Its okay .so abi you get work today feeding your princess is no hell of a joke " anty fadima teased leaving me in the room with farha.

"Farha come sit on abi's lap" I carried her and placed her on my laps. Before feeding her the naan bread and banana smoothie.

"Abi take me to school today" she pleaded looking innocent.

I checked the time its not that late for the flight and anyways they just have to wait for me but I despise lateness no matter how little it is.