Chapter Four

We just are not pretty for prettying sake. We are pretty in action and words. If I say  something;.i do it with boldness and confidence. I am not afraid of anyone,i walk to the path I like.
                                       ~Bluey writer♣~

______________________________________________________________

KANO NIGERIA

    It's been long I got involved in a royal meeting. I feel somehow suffocated in the royal court room. We are having a social meeting with head districts of the forty four local governments. Everyone stating his suggestion,opinion and view. Haidar the king is getting old at the age of 45 someone suppose to take over the throne plus his cancer that deteriorates every day. He has tried to keep up his responsibilities and unfortunately he doesn't have male heir. Halima and salima are his only children. My brother in law Muhammad Alee khaima who is currently the waziri is also not getting any better. He has tried a lot for the palace since the death of Hisham Alee Khaima he has been there to guide Haidar towards the responsiblities and duties. My second son Ayzar Hisham Alee does not even like royalty let's not talk of him taking over the throne. I have tried every way possible way to make him shoulder his royal duties but no Ayzar would always have his way.  I sighed deeply concentrating on the meeting before it was rounded up with prayers.

     "Amma maza anti tazunin munz. hal anti marida? (Amma what are you thinking of you since. Are you sick perhaps)" haidar questioned with concern

"Ana bil khair haidar liya suda wa lakin sa yazhab iza sharabtul dawa'a (I am fine haidar just having a headache but it will subside if I take my medicines)" I said patting his shoulders. 

"Your brother needs to take up your responsibilities you have tried more than enough and you need more time to rest" I said while we were walking towards my chamber with the guards trailing behind.

"Amma you are talking as if you don't know who Ayzar is.  He hates royalty and most especially the khaima lineage you know it more than anyone" haidar said halting in his position.

"I know he hates the royals but he is born a royal so he just have to like it he has no choice Left."

"Amma stop keeping your hopes high you know he will just shatter them .except of course he changed his name from been Ayzar Hisham Alee" haidar said lowly with disappointment.

    "I have faith and hope haidar. Your brother needs time and I am giving him that"

  "It's okay Amma let's not talk about him anymore. I have to get going " he stood up from the couch having the final sip of his tea.

  "Amma! Amma!" A voice shouted loudly.

Farha came to my living room running. She panted heavily placing her right hand on her chest.

"Ahh amma, babi good evening" she said panting.

"Little munchkin good evening how are you? And how is your sleep over" haidar drew her cheeks earning a giggle from her.

"Sleep over its fine and you know what amma I ate a deliiicious cake in aunty rumitha's house" she emphasized on the word delicious.

"Farha did you run?" I asked my granddaughter who is sweating profusely.

"Yes amma when we came back with anty rumaitha me and bro jay  had a racing competition and guess what I won" she shouted "bro jay is as slow as a tortise" she laughed .

"Assalamualaikum amma, your majesty good evening" jaleel  bowed down to greet me in his royal clothes.

  "Why are you always behaving childishly jaleel" haidar scolded him.