Chapter Thirteen

Life goes on with or without you. just make sure whatever you do. Do it sincerely.
                                           ~Bluey writer~
_____________________________________________________________

RAYHAANSHAKESPEARE  this chapter is for you my dear. Enjoy!

     I dragged ayzar outside the parlor. "How can you do this to me Ayzar?"

      "What sameer?" He asked uninterested pressing his phone.

       "Don't ask me what, how can you marry my wife. How?"

"Who is your wife?" Ayzar asked alarmed.

   "Your wife. She is mine, she was mine" I hollered.

"You mean fajwa is .." Ayzar said with his face puzzled.

  "Yes. She is that girl I told you about"

Ayzar hissed. "What made you think I consider her my wife. I married her because I have no choice"

    "So you mean you don't  like her?" I asked feeling relaxed like my heart was dropped in a cold water.

  "Are you joking, like? God forbid. Its a contract marriage we are ending it after two years if amma goes back to madina"

     "Ayzar wait? Contract marriage it's forbidden in Islam right? " mubeen talked finally.

  "This marriage is meaningless if we both aren't  committed to it. We would just waste our time because I would never give another woman a space in my heart so we better separate for good" ayzar stated wisely.

"But sameer you deserve someone better than her. She is not a match for us." Ayzar added.

"Ah no Fajwa is my life without her I would die." I said smiling.

"Ayzar are you sure about this?" Mubeen asked.

"Wai mubeen what's your problem? Ayzar have already made his decision. Me and fajwa are like magnets. We were meant to be" I smiled and hugged Ayzar and we all went back to the parlor.

       "Amarya well done" I said as she brought the refreshments. She smiled and nodded. Guys I am a goner gone for this pretty lady.

         "Uhmm Fajwa this tastes delicious you are the best chin chin maker on earth. " I blabbed eating the snacks.

"It's Najma " she said

"Oh but Ayzar you told me is.. But never mind Najma you make the best dublan ( a snack made from flour )."

   "She didn't made them" Ayzar voiced out.

"It doesn't matter whatever she serve us will taste out of the world just as her beauty" I complimented. Guys she is blushing and I can't help it but blush also. Is this how love feels like?

      "Thank you" she said shyly.

"Uhmm Najma where did you--"

       "Sam let's go upstairs. We need to discuss on somethings" Ayzar cut me mid sentence.

    "No later Ayz. We are chatting with Naj" I said. "Oh sorry Can I call you Naj?" I asked her. Her eyes narrowed to that of her husband and I can swear if looks could kill Najma would be six feet underground because the way Ayz gave her a look.

   "Ayzar you go please I am coming" I whispered before he left with mubeen.  I kept talking like a radio with no control. She only nodded and smiled her eyes never leaving the floor.