Chapter Eighteen

The most serene hour of the universe is the night.

                           ~Bluey writer♣~
______________________________________________________________

      I moved cordially behind najma. She looks beautiful in every blessed colour. For the first time in life, I am seriously in love. Me sameer Alee in love it feels so surreal.

       "You know Ayar has never given anyone his card" I said as we walked towards the supermarket.

   "Oh really. Why?" She asked

  "Well since after some incidents years ago" immediately I said that statement regrets flood back. I am not suppose to discuss Ayzar's past most especially with her.

   "What happened years ago I want to know" she said almost like demanding an answer.

     "Why don't you enter the mall. I need to answer this call." I quickly disappeared knowing I made the perfect excuse.

      I don't know why nobody wants to talk about Ayzar's past. But anyways I don't think I need to know its only a matter of two years and I won't see him again .

        "Farha are you happy?" I asked her looking at her excited face.

        "Yes ummi!" She cheered. I smiled and linked my hands to hers.   We entered into the mall and from looks its rich peoples mall.. The plushy kind of mall.

   We proceeded and farha kept choosing dresses that I am afraid we can't take them all. The moment we finished I wheeled the trolley to the shopping counter.

  The  saleslady did not even made the attempt to look at me nor my shopping bag. She kept attending to customers and she left me standing right on the spot.

        "Madam please can you attend to me" I asked almost afraid because all this social talks I don't like them.

    "Excuse me lady, who are you? Who even let you enter here. Perhaps you are one of those petty thieves.  security!!" she yelled with all her might.

   "Please madam, listen to me first. I have my money with me please just give me the bill" I pleaded because I don't like public embarrassments.

    "The clothes you are holding right there costs a lot. Its not your old fashioned worn out clothes. So just get the shit out of here". She yelled out loudly. Farha shivered holding on tight to my hijab.

        " ummi let's go home" the little girl whispered nervously. I nodded then looked at the saleslady.

    "Madam its okay I can go out right away. I am sorry for the confusion" heaven knows I hate embarrassments and chaos. So I better leave its for the best.

         "Security please come and search her, I don't trust this face cover she is wearing " I only rolled my eyes. Is this how people behave here? People tend to forget that Allah is watching over them. How can a human being humiliate his co human being . The hefty huge guards approached me. I only prayed the little azkhar I could remember and wish for sameer to come back.

   The sales lady dropped her jaw with her eyes in a dreamy state as sameer came in.

     "Sameer Alee khaima!!" The people in the mall kept whispering with ladies taking the videos. The sales lady included was dumbfounded.

       "Ohhhhh  goodness its really sameer khaima. Can I please take a picture just once" a popular actress shouted.

            "Why not?" Sameer said and its like they were all invited everyone started taking picture with sameer. The sales lady quickly left to join the circle of sameer's fans. I sighed that's Nigeria for us. But anyways its good he came in at least the rude sales lady is gone.