Chapter Five.

Life seems difficult at one edge. You feel like you are walking on a thin thread that will cut anytime soon. so yeah this is life. Accept every test with a smile and faith for indeed those who are tested the most,are the most beloved!

                                               Bluey writer
______________________________________________________________

   The morning is cool and airy. I zipped my jacket wearing my socks. I got one of my nicest jilbab out and sprayed it with an oud perfume. I applied the kohl and lip balm then wore my zirconia earnings. Yes today is an important day for me so I have to look nice. Presentable yes I have to look amazing.

"Wow ya najma is this you? Masha Allah my sister" nihal said patting me on my back.

"Thanks Nihal. Today you guys should not taunt me I look fine and maybe fashionable." I said smiling yes today I am really happy.

"Assalamualikum"  Arfah salamed with a tray on her hand. "OMG Yaya najma you look out stunning bae . wow ya this material look so beautiful on you" 

"All thanks to you my baby it's your handiwork after all I trust you when it comes to designing and fabrics"

"Yes I know right. So I am going to give you a message in case you get to see Muhibba Zayd binani tell her I am her obsessed fan. I love her"

     "Who is she?" I asked

"Yaa I remind you this for the millionth time. She is a great model in the fashion industry. "

"It's not like I know her to recognize her so please" I pleaded

"Okay I don't want to upset you. Come and eat food. Test my culinary arts. I am getting better and I wish I would be like you one day"

"Yup I hope you would be. But my cooking skills are nothing great arfah so don't over think it"

"What? " mama said when she came inside my room. "Knowing how to cook eighty plus cuisines from different countries of the world and you say you are not great. Let me not hear that again" mum warned

"Okay mama. Good Morning" I gave her a hug.

"Morning. You look Najma today. My star that shines" mama said

   "Thanks maa. Let me eat food they will be here to pick me up by six thirty and it is already six. " I said checking the time.

Mama nodded and they sat down with me while I eat. I looked at the fried yam with scrambled eggs and a chili sauce topped with a mackerel fish. The hot cinnamon tea that is exhibiting a minty fresh scent.

"Wow! Arfah this is delicious. Thanks"

"You welcome" she said.

I gently stood up and left for the kitchen where I washed my hands in the basin. I washed the plates and cleared the kitchen. I moved to the parlor to clean it also. I made sure every place is sparkling before I placed turaren wuta in the burner and left it to  scent the parlor. It's arfah and nihal's duty but I help them at times. Considering the fact I am not always at home I don't have any chore to do.

"Assalamualaikum" I salamed entering my dad's room. I saw him on the bed starring at the Qur'an. He is reading I know.

"Baba good morning" I said and sat on the bed.

Baba smiled and gestured me to close the Qur'an. I closed the Quran. I told him about my plans and the goals I want to achieve after the contract. I am talking to baba when I heard a car horn.

"Ya najma they are here" nihal peeked in the room and told me.

"Okay baba I will be going take care okay." I tenderly hugged him then moseyed to my room. I picked my niqab and wore it while nihal carried my travelling bag.