Chapter 13

~Cris's dream~

*Back at the spot where Cris and the wolf met*

I don't know what it is but I feel drawn to the black wolf for some reason. Like it's telling me something just doesn't know what it is.

< Cris is sitting on a log by her tree when the wolf shows up. The wolf lays next to her with his head on her lap, purring like a cat, as she pets him.
Everything was fine like it would always be then out of nowhere, Kenny shows up but it doesn't look like Kenny. It looks like someone else had taken over him. The wolf bounces back up to his feet and growls at him.
Cris gets up and gets in between the two bodies and tries to talk to Kenny. But Kenny never talked he just kept hissing at the wolf for some reason. When Cris went to walk towards Kenny, the wolf had growled at her. Which made Cris a little more scared than normal. So that made her go to Kenny for protection but when she went to Kenny, he had hugged her but as he did, he bit down in her neck making her scream for help making the wolf attack Kenny as he pushed Cris away from Kenny until he was dead.
The next moment Cris thought she was dying where she was until the wolf had ran to her but then changed into a man. Not just a man but Adrian the boy from the store. Lucifer's son. Adrian was naked and wasn't afraid to show off his stuff. Hell he looked good.
Adrian bent down to her level and checked her out, she was still a little scared but once Adrian touched her, she calmed down some.

"Be a good mate and I'll protect you." Adrian said to her as he picked her up and carried her off towards his home to get her well taken care of.>

I woke straight up and touched my neck. I even went to the bathroom to check myself out. That dream was weird and I don't know what it meant.
What did Adrian mean by mate? And why would he be the wolf that I met on the riverside. And what about Kenny? What is he?
This is all so confusing.
I went back to my bed and saw that I had only a couple hours of sleep and that I had at least 7 more hours until I had to be at school. So I went back to my bed and tried to go back to sleep but once I did, it didn't stop the dreams from happening once again.

<Cris was back at the riverside with her friends, enjoying the sunshine awhile floating in the river. As she went back, Kenny was waiting for her on the beach. Once she got off the inner tub, they walked hand and hand towards the woods. They went to their spot like before when she met the wolf.
When they got there, Kenny and Cris sat down on the ground and watched the sun go down enjoying their time together as a couple then when the sun went down, Kenny started kissing and nibbling on Cris's neck until he bit down hard making Cris scream. As she was frozen in fear, she was pushed away from Kenny by a strong force. When she looked it was the wolf attacking him. When she saw that the wolf had killed Kenny, the wolf walked over towards her whining at her before shifting into Adrian. He had came over towards her to help her.

"No one will ever hurt you again mate. I'll take care of you." Adrian had said.

As he went to pick her up, the scene changed into a beautiful meadow where a flash of white light had came then gone. A beautiful woman all in white came walking towards Cris.

"My beautiful darling, this isn't just a dreamy dream, it's a dream to tell you the truth. The wolf, he is your mate. He is to protect you from harm. Your his Luna, yes your human but once you two get together as one, you will gain a power to help him lead his pack to fight anyone. As for the boy you're dating now, he's a vampire just doesn't know his calling yet. If I were you, I would want to stay clear of him and be safe when you are around him.
I had help making you and I am trying to show you the way of it. Until you're ready for Adrian you will keep getting weird dreams until y'all become one. Please take this opportunity as a blessing from the moon goddess. I don't always come to humans but you're not just a human, you're special."

Once again a white light shines then goes away.>

Everything went back to normal but that was when I woke up again to my alarm going off for school.
What was the dream trying to tell me? And what she meant by powers? Am I a witch? I need to talk to my mother about this? But for now, shower is needed.
As I got out of the bed to go to the bathroom I felt like shit, my body hurt all over like what happened in my dream had happened in real life. When I got into the shower, I had turned the water on full, straight hot. It felt great against my body like hands were touching me all over to take the aches and pains away. I even had to touch myself just to make sure there were no hands on me.
When I felt nothing, I knew I was just imagining everything. Maybe the dream was just a dream. Maybe it meant nothing. There's no such thing as men turning into wolves and vampires or humans having powers. But if this is real, I would need to know more about this. I need to have answers but how am I gonna get those answers.