Chapter 36

Hello guys!! Thanks for 13k reads 🤭 Means a lot💜💜
Anyways ,my sis just started a new book on here and y'all can go over to her profile Bimsy_72and check it out
It's called Flames of Ashes and it's bomb🤭✨ don't forget to vote!

~Lily~

My black sequin dress contrasted heavily with my milky white skin. My eyelashes were curled like my brunette hair that's resting on my shoulders paired with silver heels and jewelry and a little make up that makes me look drop dead gorgeous. Not like I'm not already so beautiful.

I was kind of nervous as I paced back and forth in my room. I wish Adrianna was home so that she would help me. But how would I even tell her that I was going on a date with her brother? Moreover, it's not even because I like him but because I want to get back at his twin. Honestly,this sounds messed up. But what can I do? I have already gone this far. I won't back down.

I might actually enjoy this date because I normally enjoy Elio's company. He is a good guy anyways. Way better than his jerk of a brother.

A knock on my door interrupts my thoughts. That must be Elio. He had told me to wait in my room and not come outside until he told me too. Only God knows what he has planned.

I opened the door and saw a middle aged man in a chauffeur's outfit standing outside.

What?!

"Senorita Lily, Senor Elio awaits you in the car. If you will?". He offers me his arm for me to take. His strong Italian accent makes him not. Not gonna lie. This is so sweet of Elio. He really made me feel like a woman. My heart warms at the thought.
I hook my arm through his and follow him downstairs . We stepped out to see a black Maserati parked in front of the gate with Elio leaning in front of the car. He was dressed in a turtle neck woolen sweater, blue jeans and a pair of white air force. The twins look similar but also very different in facial structure. Emiliano looks more like their father and Elio looks like the male version of Adrianna. His hair tossing in the wind only adds to his charm.

He finally notices our presence and he stands straight with the most charming smile on his face which can make any lady swoon in admiration.

    "Did I get it wrong when you said we were going on a date? Cause you are way too underdressed". I said in a half-serious, half-joking manner.

    "First, I should have been clearer about what kind of dinner we were having. I apologize. Secondly, I think the stars must be envious of you because your beauty shines brighter than all of them combined".
    I feel my cheeks grow warm withing a second. I resist the urge to slap them to stop blushing but instead I comport my self.
    Amusement swirls in his eyes while he stares at me. I'm sure he noticed my cheeks. Damn them! He opens the door for me. How gentlemanly!

     "So where are you taking me?" I face him as he starts driving.
      "It's a surprise". He replies with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

    "You don't like surprises?" He asks as he occasionally glances at me.
    I chuckle at his question. "Which girl doesn't? As long as it's not a surprise that will land me six foot under, I'm good".

      I turn my face towards the window to feel the breeze but my eyes catch sight of something in the rear view mirror.

   Emiliano Romero

Oh! so he is following us. I resist the urge to laugh because Elio is right beside me and I don't want him asking questions. But why would he be following us? Maybe he thinks Elio is about to steal his play toy. Poor boy.