Chapter 4: Yuri Valkyrie

Hey who the fuck are you?!"

"......"

"You think you can just interfere in our work? Who do you think we are?! We are the Testimony group. We clear the sins of this world by eliminating people like that doctor."

Then the doctor told to black cloaked person "I don't know who you are but take the boy and leave!! I will hold these bastards off"

Then the person replied "No need I am going beat them right here and now"

The doctor is surprised to hear that it's a woman's voice. Her arms are muscular and she removed the cloak that she wearing and revealed her face.
She is having blond hair with green eyes. Her hair is short like men and she is wearing green shiny armor with black inner cloth. He estimated her age to be 18.

The doctor asked "Can you beat them?"

"Well it depends on the help you provide me"

"I can't help you in this condition of mine so please run and I will hold them off"

"You say you can't help but you say you can hold them off. What are you? An idiot?"

" listen to me they-"

She dropped kaizen on the floor and quickly rushed towards the guy behind the Testimony lady. She ignored the Testimony lady because she wants to deal with her later.

She was about to reach his throat then she got kicked in the gut by the Testimony guy.

"How you like that?!!"

She smiled and caught hold of his kicking leg and slammed him against the piller of the house.
He lost his teeth and got a dent on his skull.
While his partner went directly towards the doctor to kill him in one blow.

The girl took the broken piller and threw it on the Testimony lady.
The lady saw it and dodged it by moving away from the pillars path.
The doctor ducked and the pillar went over him. The pillar is over 200kgs and 8 feet tall.

Both the Testimony lady and the doctor surprised by the girl's absolute strength.
The lady said "strength of a TRUE valkyrie! Tell me one thing, what is your name?"

"Yuri... Yuri Valkyrie"

Chuckles* "Looks like you got it all wrong Yuri. You see all these "men" you are saving are all evil to the core. All they do is fight. They fight until their egos' gets satisfied. Us women are pure. we are the one who keep them in their place. we are the ones in charge. Didn't they thought you about this in your Valhalla? I guess-"

"Shut up"

"Huh?"

"Whats with you yapping about "men evil" and "women incharge". I don't give a fuck about all that. And I'm not here for saving these two. I'm here for you."

"Here for us?"

"Yeah I need some answers"

" oh... okay then, I give you the answers and you give me the boy"

"Okay take the boy"

Yuri walks up to kaizen. She picks unconscious kaizen up and throws him at the ladies face.
Then she quickly pulls the axe from the doctor's shoulder and throws it at lady's knee.
*Lady jumps*
The lady avoids the axe but she fails to caught kaizen.
As the lady is in mid air Yuri threw the Doctor at her.

"What is she doing!?" Said by the lady to herself. Then she step on the doctor mid air and dodged him too.

Now Yuri rushed and leaped on axe, kaizen and doctor by using them as stairs and jumped in mid air.

Even now the lady tried to escape Yuri's attack by dodging in mid air but her legs caught by the creepers (plants that crawl on the floor).

"Where did these plants came from?! Wait, I forgot. You can-"

And then Yuri gave an uppercut right on her chin causing her own jaw to cut her tongue.

Both of them landed and the lady was unable to speak. She saw her own tongue on the ground and was in disbelief.

The doctor was also in total disbelief that Yuri actually threw him without hesitating.
The lady suddenly rushed towards Yuri and started throwing punches.
Yuri dodging all of her attack and gave a right hook to her neck.

Then Yuri used her elemental powers by making all the creepers grow from the ground and tie the lady from not moving.

"I see you are from Valhalla, so you are the life element user. You can grow life like plants and trees from the ground in an instant." said by Dr.Hatsman.

"Well... not to the level of trees but I can grow some weeds and creepers."

" I see... you are a strong girl."

"You bet I am!! Hehe"

Kaizen wakes up after sometime and sees Dr.Hatsman talking to a muscular girl, a person tied up in the creepers and a guy just lying in his own blood.

Kaizen walks upto them then suddenly the Testimony lady shouts "Do it now!!!"

The guy lying on ground throws a knife at kaizen.
Kaizen unable to react fast but Dr.Hatsman jumps in between to guard the kaizen from the knife. He takes the knife right in his heart.
Yuri become furious and snaps the neck of the lady and throws the pillar at the guy resulting in squashing his head.

Dr.Hatsman barely breathing and lying in the arms of kaizen.

"Kaizen...you need to go and meet my wife..she...lives in a city called "Arbol". She knows about your mother and father....find her and tell her I still love....." are the last words of Dr.Hatsman.
Kaizen hugged Dr.Hatsman and cried "thank you for everything you have done to me!!"

Yuri stood silently cause she doesn't know what she has to say to a crying person.

*Kaizen cried for 2 hours*

Then he went inside the house to check on his mother she is barely breathing and her oxygen cylinder is almost empty. Looking at her mother's condition he know she is suffering and even he take her to a near by hospital they will kill her. He though for one hour and brought his mother outside the house.
Yuri waiting outside the house looked at her condition and said "I know medicine myself but her condition is beyond treatable. Her body has third degree burns."

Then kaizen looked at Yuri and asked
"Can you end her suffering?..."

Yuri nodded her head and removed his mother's oxygen mask. She wrapped his mother in creepers and buried Dr.Hatsman and Honaka side by side near the house under a tree.

Yuri took a flat stone and placed it on grave. Kaizen carved their names and placed on their graves.

The tombstone says " Here lies Dr.Hatsman, a kind hearted soul with a strong mind"

And "Here lies Honaka Nakamura, a kind mother and a strong woman. Rest in peace."

~END OF CHAPTER ~