Whisky Princess

He entered the party on a mission; to get as wasted as possible. Kellin sat by himself drinking whiskey straight out of the bottle, every gulp burned but he didn't care. He was fairly tipsy when Kyle approached.

'Hey' he said. Kellin only glared in response, the whisky acting as liquid courage.

'Are you drunk Kellin? Do you need help, maybe go and lie down?' Kellin stood up; maybe not as steady as he would have liked but, he really didn't want to go anywhere with Kyle.

'I'm not gonna fuck you Kyle' Kellin slurred.

'Are you still so attached to your stupid virginity Kellin? It didn't seem to matter that much when you threw yourself at me last time.' Kyle said, eyes dark.

'You fucking drugged me!' Kellin yelled a bit too loud. Kyle clamped a hand over his mouth and Kellin was going to be sick. He dashed towards the bathroom and Kyle pursued.

At least he had the decency to wait for Kellin to empty his stomach before he started throwing punches.

'You can't tell anyone Kellin nobody will believe your faggot ass.' Each syllable was punctuated with a hit. Kellin wasn't certain, but he thought his nose was broken. When Kyle was certain that Kellin wouldn't say anything, he left to go join the party. Kellin sat up to lock the door and tried to get his face to stop bleeding. He wasn't sure when he fell asleep.

Kellin woke up to a loud banging on the door. Confused, he sat up and looked around his surroundings -right party, bathroom.

'Seriously man lemme in or I swear to fuck I'm going to pee on this door'

Kellin chuckled a little. He knew that voice but he wasn't sure why, it certainly wasn't Kyle's. Carefully Kellin stood up to unlock the door. He must've drunk more than he thought he decided as he stumbled into the bathtub. Kellin was just getting comfy, tucking his knees in to himself when the door opened. Kellin heard a relieved sigh as the person entered the room. Kellin was about to doze off again when he saw who it was.

'Fuck' Vic said, clearly surprised to see Kellin.

'Jus-just go pee vic.' Kellin said, wanting nothing more than to be anywhere else. Vic was shocked by Kellin's appearance. Kellin was covered in dry blood and bruises. The poor boys face was almost completely swollen. Kellins' body was cause for concern too. He wore a large sweater but it only made him appear smaller. Kellin was fucking tiny. Vic felt a little guilty, like it was somehow his fault. Kellin took in Vic's appearance too. It seemed like forever since he'd seen him. Vic looked good. He looked healthy. Kellin couldn't see any bruises which was nice. Vic also seemed sober, he wasn't spacey like he gets when he's high. Kellin chuckled to himself. They seemed to have switched roles. Eventually he realized Vic was talking.

'-doesn't seem like your type of crowd Kells, didn't think I'd see you here.'

'Don't call me that. I don't have a crowd Vic you don't know anything' Kellin said defensively. What was Vic even doing here?

'I miss you, you know? Everyone does. Jack won't shut up about you.'

'You don't have to pretend to care, Vic. I'm fine.' Kellin said, Vic washed his hands and sat in the tub across Kellin. He carried a damp cloth and was attempting to wipe the blood off Kellin.

'You look totally fine' Vic said sarcastically. 'And I'm not pretending Kellin; I miss you, a lot. I'm even trying to get clean. Jack flipped out when he saw how much I was taking, I took a lot when you were gone Kellin. I'm sorry I didn't know what to do, but I can get better now. I thought that maybe if you came back I wouldn't need it.' Kellin didn't know how to respond to this. He took a minute to decide as Vic carefully cleaned his face.

'Vic, we can't. I changed. I'm not the same anymore, Kyle...' Kellin began trailing off when he remembered he wasn't supposed to talk about Kyle. Vic's tone became angry, causing Kellin to flinch.

'Did Kyle do this to you? That motherfuck- he always left you alone.'

'Vic it's fine, I went to him. He makes me feel numb, you can't, you can't tell anyone okay? Please.' Kellin pleaded he wasn't sure what Kyle would do if this got out but he knew it wasn't good.

'You went to him?' Vic said like he couldn't fathom it, Kellin just nodded or tried to but the movement made him sick.
'And he did this to you? How long has this been going on?' Kellin couldn't answer he just sighed. The two boys sat quietly for awhile, Vic continued to wipe blood away. Kellin watched the beige towel turn red and realized things may be more serious than he thought. When Vic was satisfied, he threw the towel into the sink. Vic gently tilted Kellin's face so they could make eye contact.

'You deserve better' he murmured.

'We all do.' Kellin replied. Vic couldn't respond because suddenly Kellin was kissing him. Both boys didn't realize how badly they needed each other.