There We Go

Kellin and Kyle hooked up a few times. Kellin wasn't sure how many, but he convinced himself it didn't matter. He was usually drunk when they met up but he never really knew if Kyle was too. Kellin enjoyed it sometimes. It made him feel numb which was almost like being full. Sometimes he'd do it just because Kyle was kissing him, he didn't really want to kiss him back, but it didn't matter. Most of the time Kyle would forget how tiny Kellin was and he'd leave bruises. Kellin never said anything because at least Kyle wasn't bruising Vic as much. He could put up with it. In the beginnings their hook ups just consisted of making out, but Kyle wanted more.

'You can't keep teasing me Kellin, it's not right.' Kyle pleaded, his voice was honey. They were in Kyle's room; his parents were out that day. Kellin didn't really want to do this.

'I-I don't know, I should probably go anyways' Kellin tried to excuse himself but Kyle wasn't hearing any of it. The hit wasn't as surprising as Kellin thought it would be, just a simple punch. Kellin could feel a small trickle of blood leave his nose.

'You can't say no Kellin; do you want me to leave you?'

'No, no don't leave' Kellin begged he couldn't stand how pathetic he sounded as Kyle hit him again.

'I could leave your pathetic ass Kellin. You're lucky I even give you my time, it's time to pay up.' Kyle said pushing the weaker boy down.

Kellin was on his knees, face bloody, unsure of when the tears started to fall. Inside, he didn't want to do this, he didn't think Kyle would hit him but he probably deserved it. It was selfish of Kellin to refuse after Kyle had done so much for him. He couldn't make Kyle leave.

'There we go' Kyle whispered, looking down at the younger man, fingers stroking his dark hair. Kellin didn't want to admit that he had never done this before because he didn't want to disappoint. He circled his tongue around the tip of Kyle's dick hesitantly, staring up at the boy who looked right back at him. Kellin had no idea what was going to happen next, his body was shaking, fingers digging into his thighs unable to break eye contact.

'Keep your mouth open okay?' Kyle smirks. Kellin could do this; he squeezed his eyes closed, a muted sob leaving his throat as he widens his mouth. His nails dig further into flesh and Kellin wills himself not to feel anything. Kyle adjusts himself, wiping Kellin's tears away and running his hands through the boys tangled hair.

'See? It's not so bad, just relax.' Kellin can't answer because Kyle has his cock shoved deep into his throat. When he starts to gag, Kyle backs up a little. Kellin hardly has time to catch his breath before Kyle is back to fucking his mouth.

Kellin silently begs Kyle to stop, begs him to be gentler. He knows this won't happen. He groans and tries to move his head away as Kyle's hands pull the back of his head closer, forcing his mouth to travel further down Kyle's dick. Kellin struggles for air and his hands move clumsily against the stronger boy's jeans, trying to push away.

'Fucking stop it Kellin, don't fight this' Kyle warns as he bucks his hips, pushing himself further down Kellin's throat. Kellin chokes and gags and he can't do anything. Fresh tears spill out of the corners of his eyes as Kyle's dick pushes further down. Kellin is unable to breathe, even through his nose. He's scared now and Kyle just chuckles. He stays there for a couple more seconds, holding Kellin's head still before tugging on the boy's hair, letting Kellin catch his breath. Kyle finishes on Kellin's face after a couple seconds. Kellin is filled with disgust as he walks home.

He stays away for a couple days; Kyle wouldn't dare approach him at school so it's safe to go. Kellin's managed to avoid Kyle for three days, unable to process what they did together. His eye is a little black, but nobody questions it, he keeps his hood up just in case. He's using the bathroom when Kyle approaches him.

'You think you can just avoid me Kellin? You can't stay away. You love it trust me.' Kyle smirks as Kellin stiffens.

'No, Kyle I don't think- I don't want to' Kellin can't protest long because Kyle has him. They lock lips and out of habit, Kellin kisses back. That's all the motivation Kyle needs. He briefly checks to make sure the bathroom's empty before pushing Kellin to his knees. Anybody could walk in Kellin panics, but he can't go anywhere. Kyle's got him pinned and all he can do is watch as Kyle's half hard dick moves closer to his mouth. Kyle slaps Kellin's face, showing no mercy and as soon as Kellin opens his mouth, he's in.

Kellin's body curls with every thrust. His bottom lip quivers and he wills himself not to cry. Its agony, everything burns, his lungs long for breath as Kyle fucks harder and deeper down his throat. Kyle's breathing is heavy as he tugs on Kellin's hair, his hips slam hard into Kellin's face, making the boy wince. Kyle grunts, biting back a moan. His back arches as Kellin throat tightens around his dick. Kyle holds Kellin's head steady, ignoring the weaker boys struggle as he takes Kyle's entire dick. Kyle comes, muttering praise that Kellin couldn't hear. When he pulls out, Kellin can only sit there, cum spills out of the corner of his swollen mouth. He watches as Kyle pulls up his jeans and washes his hands and leaves like nothing happened.

Kellin slumps against the wall, tears streaming down his face praying nobody comes in. He rubs his mouth and chin against his sleeve, trying his best to wipe the taste out of his mouth. Kellin tucks his knees up to his chest, resting his head in the space he created and allows himself to cry for a few minutes. Afterwards Kellin cleaned himself up and returned back to guitar class. Jack looked up when he came in, his face full of concern. Kellin couldn't bring himself to respond.

Kellin couldn't avoid Kyle. That just made things worse. He'd gotten better at blow jobs, he just went numb and Kyle couldn't hurt him. Kyle liked it rough and Kellin couldn't cover all the bruises and split lips. Jack started to notice and tried asking about them once but Kellin just got annoyed. Jack could fuck off, he was just pretending to care it didn't matter anyways. Kyle was hinting at wanting something more, but Kellin couldn't bring himself to deliver. He was a virgin and as cliché as it was he wanted his first time to be special, with somebody he loved.