8 - Birthday party

Start from the beginning

A simple wine coloured gown that fit hug her body perfectly... Her black long hair that reaches her waist... That is just opposite to Lila's hair... Her tanned golden brown skin that show itself from her collarbone area... The necklace with a heart shape adds glory to her neck....Her black brown orbs and a little frown on her head as she struggles to put her earrings on... Her flat white sandals that made her look so small in front of him... And at last the ring in her hand that is the only thing he owns...

He catched all the details in 10 second of him standing here....

When she fixed her earrings she finally looked at the person in front of her....

Taehyung

Taehyung..... Is he really looking that handsome or she is hallucinating... His perfectly set hairs that reveals his forehead.... Deep oceanic eyes that are firing bullets in her body.... She mentally noted down that black is HIS color... The black suit that perfectly fit his body showing his tonned broad shoulders... His rolex watch that give him the tag of gentleman... A small little diamond in his left ear that shines like a star... And at last the moles at the tip of his nose... Cute...

It's like their first time watching each other in different way... The way they never did... Even at their wedding they had so much in their heads that the two of them didn't care...

Now when they are standing in front of each other's.... It's like they are watching a whole new person at this time...

Y/n - you.... Here...

Taehyung - umm... I came to pick you... Are you ready...

Y/n - hmm

Taehyung - let's go..

She grabbed her purse from bedroom and followed him slowly... What was the thing she felt a moment ago.... She was completely in a different world... She was unable to differentiate between reality and fantasy...

Y/n - Do Models look this heavenly... Like a Greek god.

She mumbled to herself still in that phase... While Taehyung turned around to look at her raising his eyebrows..

Taehyung - did you said something... I didn't get that...

Y/n - no...

Hmmm.... He turned pulling the door of main gate giving her space to move forward...

She took the passenger seat while Taehyung drive the car.. ... The ride is silent as they don't know what to talk about... 15 minutes ride is taking too long to reach... She just looked out of the window staring at the moon that lite up in the deep blue sky...

They get inside the venue together... It's an open garden restaurant where other people are also present but VIPs only... Jin had booked 4 tables for them on the one side...

He took her hand and she flinched hard making him look at her with concern... She put her free hand on her chest to calm her racing heart... She removed her hand from his grip slowing down her pace...