Chapter 1: The promise

"Long time ago there is a war that emerged from the East part of the world and its name was "War of the East ". Over 90% of all Element users in the east joined in this war and death count was about 9 million. The news spread all around the world and people who support one side hated the other side of the war. This created clashes and the war started to spread from the east to the whole world..

This is the story of Kaizen Nakamura, a 15 year old boy who is living with his mother in a small town call "Ulka" which is at the south of Japan

"Kaizen!! Kaizen!! Are you paying attention to the class?!" Shouted by the teacher from one end of the classroom. " yes sir, I just spaced out a little and I apologise. " replied by kaizen.
Kaizen usually scores average in his class room, does not get into fights, has common friends group and doesn't get that much of an attention from everyone in the class. But some people think he is a weirdo cause he covers his eyes with his silver coloured hair.

*Bell rings*

Kaizen packing his books and leaving the class and suddenly a friend of kaizen named Niswanth (a transfer student) kept his hand on kaizen's shoulder and said "hey you wanna come the vollyball match that our seniors are playing today evening?"

" Nah, I have some work at home and my mother told me to come quickly after school."

" well we have a space for one player and I want to give your name...." sighs* "anyway I will try to pick someone else"

"Sorry man, next time I will surly be out for your reach." said by Kaizen and Kaizen walked away.
Kaizen's house is located in a isolated place far from the others in the town. His house is placed in middle of remnants of a an old hill which gives a an impression of big walls around the house.

Kaizen reachs his home in 30 min after the school ends everyday.
" oh you are back." It was his mother.
Kaizen's mother is Honaka Nakamura. She is has red hair with freckles on her cheeks. Her eyes (iris) are golden brown and when she is under the sun her eyes turns red.
" I heard from you class teacher today and he told you are spacing out in middle of the class."