Sad alternate ending

Start from the beginning

           False just ignored her and regained control. "You must be so arrogant to think that either of you can control The Soul so wholly," The song rang out and False agreed. Yes, I am the one in control. Not hermit False, not the other me, but me. I am in control. "Scattering sparks of thought energy, deliver me and carry me away. Here in my kingdom I am your lord, I order you to cower and pray."

           False thought very carefully about her decision as judge in this court as the instrumental break began to play. This story that revolved around the three Falses had many sides and it was hard to consider which side to take. But the song helped. It was oddly fitting in this situation. Very fitting.

           She could feel the hermit's judgmental looks from beside her but she didn't mind. The defendant was most likely worried about the outcome. What the verdict would be. Well, of course she's questioning it. So am I, and I'm the judge. 

           "Spiraling down, spiraling down, biting down, lighting rounds, hear the sound... I am me!" The song cried out, all three of them proclaiming the last three words. It was enough to get False thinking. If all of us are separate... how do we get along? How does this trial end? Three Falses that will continue to fight and continue to be both right and wrong. What is the verdict?

           Oblivious to her slight confusion on which path to take, the song continued playing. False still had a lot of time left; the soul's song was longer than its predecessors, but the clocks were still ticking. Ticking down until when she had to proclaim her verdict by the end of the song. "See how the serfs work the ground, see how they fall. And they give it all they've got. And they give it all they've got. And they give it all they've got 'til they're down." 

           False laughed along as the song dissolved slightly into a mess of unhinged laughter. "See how the brain plays around and it splits what once was whole down into three. And you fall inside a hole, inside a— someone help me understand what's going on behind my eyes. Doctor, I can't tell if I'm not me." The song went on, and False began to grasp what choice she would take. 

            "It's all your fault." She said to the hermit. "You've split us into three. There used to only be one False: you. And then you created me. And you created her. And now we're all stuck in this perpetual cycle of violence because of you." Then False paused to let the music continue playing. Heart and mind began to try and talk over each other, continuously arguing and showing off the other's faults. 

           "See how he laughs at you,"

           "Seethe as he snarls at you,"

           "He will never understand,"

           "Watch him struggle just to stand,"

           "A cold and bitter stance,"

           "The weaker half of man,"

           "What a calculated, degradated hand."

           "Watch him beg and bargain time and time again."

           A perpetual cycle of violence... False thought. Well, she was going to end the cycle with her trial. "See how they fight all day... The other half won't hear what's had to say. It's just the game they play here in this labyrinth maze." The song sang, slowly dying out. False knew that it was only the outro left. And she was beginning to think of her verdict, the song pulling her along.

           "Screams with no sense for why," Jimena was truly gone, wasn't she? "One more day and more night," The cycle of violence going on forever. "One more black and one more white," Neither is wrong, yet neither is right. "One more chance is all you've left to turn the tides." The use of the word 'you' made False feel like the song was speaking to her directly. Pleading for her to act. And she did.