Clarisse la rue- Clarisse and athena daughter

It is the Solar Eclipse today! Today at camp they were passing out glasses for the campers which is nice considering the fact one could go blind! They were so kids saying they would go around snatching glasses off people they hate. Which is crazy! So glad I don't have beef with anyone.

Luke and I had to help some kids at the sword arena before the solar eclipse started. I don't play swords but I was there to help any hurt kids. It's just how nice I am since I volunteered. New year, New me!

I am getting ready but then I realize someone has my bracelet. I was so mad I took a nap. Since it fixes my problems.

"I can't keep doing this Aphrodite." A familiar voice says.

"Please, Athena do this one thing for me. You know they would kill me." It was Aphrodite and Athena what were they talking about? My dream self starts walking. I tried to stop it but I couldn't. I walked a little closer and saw Athena and Aprhodite faces. If Wisdom could have a face it would be Athena. If love could have a face It would be Aprhodite.

But after a couple of seconds everything falls down. Like the wall and everything fell like cardboard. Everything but me falls like cardboard. I was just left in a white room. No door, No windows.

I just run so I can find something. Anything. I swear this dream felt so long. I see a pink light. I walk to it then hear my name being called. Was it another dream, would I find out what Athena and Aprodite were talking about. Maybe I would find out-

"Daphne! Get up, you are late!" It was luke.

"Sorry, I just had the craziest dream." I got up, fixed myself and left my cabin.

"Is anyone else working?" I fixed my hair looking in my reflection.

"Just Clarisse and us." Just Clarisse! Clarisse has literally been my enemy since I went to camp. And everyone knows it. The kids in the aphrodite cabin say it will be an enemies to lovers trope. Well sorry this is the reality of the real world!

"Ok."

We made it to the arena meeting Clarisse. We started getting it prepared for the kids since it was for the younger campers today. I was getting out the aid kits since the younger kids are very uh… playful!

Luke and Clarisse were talking while I was getting the aid kits ready for anything.

"Hey, Daphne." I turn around to see Clarisse walking up behind me. The only word I could process is Hi. WHY AM I SO AWKWARD DAMN.

"You're on punishment or something I don't see you around here a lot, you bookworm." The insult she used is so outdated and washed up. Like if you're going to insult someone, be original at least!

"Haha, so funny Clari. Can't be original for once in your damn life?" I think that made her feel some why because after she got near my face then whispered in my ear the meanest (Not really) thing I heard in my life.

"Shut up, you're a bitch." It was funny the way she said it so I just chuckled but then the bitch pushed me? Now I know Ares kids are one-sided but damn I just laughed a little. I get back up on my feet then before I could push her back Luke finally wants to step in to break us up. Which is a daily thing.

"Yall two need to stop this foolishness, grow up. Yall youngs." I roll my eyes as he breaks us up. And to be honest he aint even that much older than us. The nerves men have these days.

Clarisse was finna say something but the kids started walking in the room. So she just walked away. "Yeah, walk away!" I say in my brain sitting on the bench.

So many kids got injured, many and Daphne will never ever take this as a punishment again.. Daphne was fixing a girl's scar when Clarisse was staring. Clarisse had a secret crush on her but no one would know because of her attacking and hurting her everyday. Some people would place bets on the pair dating but sadly they never did because their rivalry has been going on for 3 years.

Clarisse loved her in a very silent way. Very silent and it was called stalking. She knew every step to your day routine. She knew your schedule as well as she knew how to fight. But she would never tell.

Clarisse could look at Daphne just like she was an ocean. But her staring was cut off by Luke's whining about some kid from Apollo's cabin.

"Clarisse, come on, the solar eclipse finna start." Luke says, passing her some solar glasses.

Clarisse goes to a place where normally no people were but there. She sees Daphne with her solar glass on looking at the sun.

"Look what we have here." Clarisse says while sitting next to her on the ground.

"Oh suck my dick." she says, flipping her off.

"Gladly." Clarisse locks eyes with her.

"It's starting!!" some kid yelled below us. The moon covers the sun making it go dark. Clarisse then feels someone's lips on her's. Clarisse kisses them back knowing who it is.

They kissed for a long time, the kiss was slowly like there was no tomorrow. The sun comes back while they lock eyes.

"So are we dating?" Daphne smiles at Clarisse.

"Daphne, will you be my faithful girlfriend."

"Yes!!" she says hugging clarisse.