Chapter 22: Snakes in the Grass PT: 3

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"You just made things more complicated than what they needed to be."
He grumbled.

"I'm not going to sit there and lie to someone I care about just because it would be easier on me. Also it would be even better because there's more people that can help us get this done which means we can go home sooner. Isn't that part of the reason you wear a cape in the first place is so that people get to just go home when everything is said and done?"
I didn't wait for an answer before stepping off the edge of the roof and firing out my grapple to slow my decent as I came down into the alley.

"New suit?"
Caitlin asked as I nodded.
"Looks cool."

"Hey Bat-Brain, it's been awhile!"
Harley greeted the Dark Knight.

"Quinn."
He muttered in reply.
"We've found that Black Mamba and Diamond Back have more than one target here in Gotham aside from Copperhead. However it would seem that she's their main priority at the moment."

"Where do you want us Batman?"
Ivy asked.

"Their base is the old Clock Tower in Little China. Blackfire take to the sky and circle the Clock Tower's perimeter in case they return. Do not engage them alone, contact us first and we'll make our way over to you."
He says as he handed her a comlink.

"Be careful."
I said to her as she walked over and kissed the part of my mask where my lips would be.

"I will my little Bumgorf."
She smiled before shooting into the air.

"The rest of you are with us, these assassins are unpredictable and highly skilled. It won't take them long to figure out your weaknesses and exploit them. Even so, remain on your guard and keep your heads on a swivel."
Once we had gotten that out of the way, Batman went through his inventory and got the four seater. Harley, Caitlin, and Ivy rode with him while Jinx rode with me.

We rode to each and every one of the locations that had been marked by Black Mamba and Diamond Back. So far we came up with nothing and it had gone to into the earlier hours of the the morning.
"Ugh, this is starting to get annoying!"
Caitlin groaned.

"Blackfire what's the status on the Clock Tower?"
Batman asked.

"I haven't spotted them all night. And I even made sure to hide myself up in the clouds to camouflage myself, even so I haven't gotten anything to report."
Komand'r replied through comms.

"Damien, any ideas?"
Batman continued.

"Nada, she's only told me about her grandma up until last night. She hasn't got any ties to Gotham other than the night where her and several others were trying to cash in on 50 million big ones. Unless her siblings came here to finish what she didn't, I don't see what other reason there could be."
Batman fell silent on comms for a moment when I said this.

"The Steel Mill."
He finally said as I also realized it made sense in a way. But it was also kind of annoying.

"Here's hoping this is our break!"
Jinx groaned before leaning into my ear.
"I just wish that it was you that wore my ass out all night rather than this seat."

I felt a brief but immediate rise of heat iny cheeks but then Harley had to laugh.
"Hahaha! Ya do realize we can hear you right?!"

We maintained radio silence after that. But Jinx was still in the mood and kept rubbing the crotch of my suit to the point where it was almost starting to bulge through the suit and had started to become a bit uncomfortable as well. Even though what she was doing still felt nice. So I made sure that the line wasn't open before addressing her.
"*Sigh* When this is over, you and I can pick up where we left off back in the park. Without you stealing a Mob Boss's car."

From Gotham with Love (Male OC x Fem Villain Harem)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें