Chap 19

Jin, come here , what do think about this ?

Um I don't know ? I don't care just do whatever you want Ace, I'm not in.

Oh baby, it's soon our happy day and still you are so rude to me ? Come on put some effort in it. You are going to be mine.

Oh shut up, will you 🙄 .

😫 Muuumm Jin is being mean to me again,

Oh Ace darling, don't mind it too much, you know he is like that most of time. But Jin try a little um .

Whatever 😒.
How can they be so fooled by him🙄, he clearly is playing.. he mumbles before following them eventually

Two weeks have pass already since then. They were making arrangements for the event. The decorations, costume, and stuff.

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Eomma can you please call Seokie ? I want him here .

Darling you know, he can't, did you forget ? He has to take care of the shop. But sure he will be there on the great day.

Yeah ... Are we alone today ? That's great I don't have to see his face, I'm blessed this week..

Silly 😆, but yeah he can't make it today, so it is just you and me . So let's go.

Kookie... Where are you ? Please don't let me down, I miss you too...

What are you saying ? Speak louder please..

Oh never mind 😅. Just that flowers are beautiful...

Ah ? Okay.

🍂  🍂  🍂  🍂

Jinnie hurry and , try your attire once more, we only have 3 days left. Come on.

Okay eomma.......How it is ?

Oh wow, you are so beautiful, of course you are my son .

Thanks...

You should smile a little... Try

I ... Will try.

Ok...Done with fitting. What about we go see the event place , maybe you will like to change somethings.

I don't care yk .

Anyway, come on let's get it done so you can rest yeah ? You need to take care of the little one too ☺️.

Oh yes, for my baby... 😊😊.

Everything went pretty well. Everything ? Well except for Jin. Crying is what he did the most, he tried to be strong but it's still was so much for him, and mood swings aren't making it better.
But eventually at his despair the great day has finally arrived, and unfortunately still no sign of his Hero.

Does his fate abandoned him ?

Does his Hero give up on saving him ?

Is everything really over ?

Or will Romeo still be able to take his Romeo with him somehow ?

Thanks for reading 🐱 lob u 🕊️💜💜