Chap 9

Jin arrived and found Hoseok little thoughtful. What is it he asked, well your parents came here a while ago he answered,

oh you scared me, then what's the problem ?

You don't understand, they wait for you here for 2 hours straight,

oh no, wait did you ...

No I didn't tell them where you were duh 🙄 but you sure will have to deal with them .

I guess, it's already 9 , let's go home.

Okay.

                ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  .. 

The moment to open the door, his heart beats increase, he feels nervous but eventually end up going in. His parents were in the living room obviously waiting for him . He tried to pass them but they noticed him.

Where were you ? His father asked. He stayed silent . I'm asking you a question !

Where I must be if not my work place ?

You were not, I was there and you not .

What were you doing there, I didn't remember inviting you ?

Jin don't talk to your Dad that way , his mother speak.

Dad ? He scoffed. You're calling him too a Dad ? Someone that doesn't give a s•hit about his child but just himself ?

JIN !!!

What ? Am I wrong ?

Yes you are son , we care about you more than you think, his mother said

She is right, that's why I'm asking you now , where have you been ?

None of your business.

Jin I hope you are not roaming around creating problem, I won't hear anything, think about our reputation.

Yes that's all ever mattered to you, your reputation, your profits and yourself. What about me appa ? My happiness ? You f•cking never cared.

Shut up. That is my last warning, in case you forget let me remind you you're not a carefree teenager anymore.

Who is the one that take my freedom from me ? And make me live as a slave ? Who ?

Seokjin ! Watch your words. And be careful I won't repeat myself.

Jin storm out of the living room to his room. He was beyond angry, so much he want to scream but he shut it.
  An hour later after making sure his parents were sleeping, he slipped out of his house. At some distance he took his phone and write to someone,

Jinnie :
Hi Kookie, are you there ?

                           Kookie :
                          Yes , how ? Everything okay ?

Jinnie :
Um not really, can you please come ?

                         Kookie :
                      Yes I'm coming. where are you ?

Jinnie :
Location send.

Some minutes later he arrives, Jin entered the car and they drive away to a nearby park, it was empty, mean perfect for the calm they must need.

They stayed silent as they sat on the bench. Then Jin spoke.

I'm sorry I disturb you, you must be tired too, he said.
Not at all, you didn't, don't worry, Jungkook replied.
.... You know you can cry if you want I'm here for you.
Jin then let his tears fall freely, he cry even harder while thinking about his life from sometime till now. Kook just take him in his arms and let him cry his eyes out .
     Feeling better? he asked when he finally stopped crying, the other nodded smiling weakly.

   Kookie I have something to tell you, I was about earlier but got cut before doing it.

Yes what is it ? Tell me.

Well I'm not sure but I'm sorry...

What for  ?

I'm.. I'm committed, it's a trap that I'm not sure I can ever escape.

You are ? And a trap ? Why you're seeing it as one ? Don't you like them ?

Hell no , I mean my parents choose it , it a contract alliance, I never asked for it yk 😢.

Oh I get it. Don't cry again, I'm sure you will find a way to get out before it's late .

I hope too ...

And I'll always be there for you, whenever you need come and see me, you know where to find me 😉, shh it's okay now 🫂.

After some more time, each get back to their place.