Chap 16

....      "Seokjin is pregnant "     ....

Oh 😄 good one Dad.

🧐🧐 What do you mean ?

We never yk , not even a cheek kiss , I wasn't even there , so you can't have me on that 😌.

Um that wasn't supposed to be a joke said Mrs Kim.

Yes, he is really pregnant right now added Mr Kim

What ? Are you kidding me ? What the hell do you mean he is pregnant ? And you're telling me just like that, and then what ?

We are very sorry...

Sorry ? You are sorry ? Do I have to remind you that we are talking about my fiance , my soon to be husband ? And that he is caring someone else's baby ?

No, listen....

I won't, I know he never liked me , but I tried my best to at least be a good person for him , so he never answered my calls or texts for this  ? Cause he was cheating on me  ?

Calm down son , we can still discuss...

About what ? the humiliation you get me into ? The fun you all make of me ? Okay I get it , I'm not in anymore, call of the marriage . I'll get going.

With that Ace storm out, literally fuming in anger . Jin's parents just stay there silently.

Seokjin, why did you do that ? I only ask you one thing, to marry him .. his father finally said.

What happened already did , we can't nothing. And you always asked him things did you ever tried to see him smile ? I think you have to let him breath at least for now. Said Mrs Kim

.............. Mr Kim stayed silent.

Please ? Let him come out ...

He didn't say anything and just went from there.

                ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..

A week later...

Seokjin I'll ask you to behave. Ace called that he will be there.

I thought you said he will be there a week ago ?

Don't worry it doesn't matter. Mrs Kim. Oh welcome.

Good morning Mum. How are you ?

Fine, take place please.

Thanks. I'll go straight to why I'm here .

Once again we are sorry.

Don't mind Dad. I already forgive him 😊.

You do ?

Yes Mum, that's what love is about isn't it ? Mean we accept the other once and that for ever. Everybody can make a mistake. I love him so much so I won't give up on him. Please don't take him away from me. And I want the ceremony to be held at the end of the month.

Oh son you are a real man, if that is your choice what do we say ? You're such a good person, thanks very much. You too thanks him and apologize. I'm talking to you Seokjin !

I won't. I never beg him to marry me 😒. If he can just vanish I will be the happiest human in this f•ucking world 🙄.

SEOKJIN !! Mind your words.

Don't blame him Dad it must be his pregnancy moody. He is way beautiful while annoyed 🤭.

You are so understanding, I think you two have things to talk out. We will give you some space.

Thanks 🙏 😊. .......... So Jin baby , trying to still be rude ?

Don't call me that, 😠...

                                    .......