Chap 2

"Hey look who is there" , "oh , it is the cutest human alive", "tell him something don't just look at him", "um .. how are you sweetheart ?" .. "I-I'm fine *smile*"...

   How cute...

Hey Jin, focus and stopped daydreaming already,

I can't help but to think about him seokie, do you think I will see him again one day ?

Well why not , if fate brought you to , then you will .

I missed him so much, but even if I find him now , there is nothing I can do...

Well we never know Jinnie .

Seokjin and Hoseok were at their pastry shop right now, the day was tiring, with a lot of customers, since they are new,  they have set there about three months now, they are quite popular as their cake and things are appreciated.

Jinnie how things are going ? Asked Hoseok to his best friend

Nothing changed seokie,

Didn't you try to talk to your parents again ?

*sigh* I did, but they won't change, you know this is about business and money for them ,

Yeah... I'm sorry

Don't worry, maybe it is my destiny.

Anyway eat this, it's so sweet said Hobi giving him a part of a strawberry cake,
Of course it is, it's made by wwh you know the later said, then they burst into laughter.

They chat a little more before going back to work as people start coming again.
The day went smoothly, it was the evening

Jinnie I'll be going,

oh yes your husband is coming back from his business trip today right ?

Yes and he massage that he is on the way

You're smiling so widely,

Yeah I'm so excited to see Yoonie again after a whole month 😊

how cute 🤭, okay go back safely, my greetings to him.

Ok, you sure you can manage it ? Don't stay too late ok ?

Yes don't worry, I'll leave in an hour, bye now.

Jin smile fondly at his best friend looking at him going.
The hour went by quickly, customers weren't too much but enough.
He arranged everything, he almost finished and about to leave, when the door opened with the bell son announcing someone was there .

Excuse me ? Am I too late ? I want some sweets please. The person said

No , there are still some said Jin turning around smiling.

His smile drop , soon replaced by a chocked expression as he saw the person before him , that person too was shocked as well, they just can't believe what they are seeing...

                😶Can you guess who it is ? 🤔

So that's the first two chapters, how is it ? Thanks for reading 🐱, lob u 🕊️ 💜 💜.

wait for it every two days or every day, tell me which one 💕.