Chap 13

Right now, Jin is in his room crying. Not cause he is sad , in fact he is happy but those aren't happy tears. He look at the report paper in his hands, he wants to smile but more tears make their way down his cheeks.

Why ? Well .. Flashback...

Please come and laid down here, the doctor said. And he did his stuff ; you can stand up now.

What is it doctor, something bad ?

No, I have good news 😊.

Tell me ???

You are two weeks pregnant, that's why.

His eyes widened in shock ..
P-pregnant ? You mean b-baby ?

Yes, you are bearing a baby in yours tummy right now 😌, congratulations Mr Kim

Oh really 🤭, thanks very much.

Come back sometimes for check up and stuff, and don't forget to eat on time and take the pills I will give you.

Okay, thank you.      (End of flashback).

                      ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..  ..

He didn't know when he fell asleep while hugging RJ. He wake up with a slight headache. He decide to freshen up and take a walk outside, and eventually get something to eat.

He smile sadly looking at his still flat belly. Baby what will happen to us now ? Let's hope everything goes well, he said and go to get ready.

    He was eating at a nearby restaurant when he gets a call . It was his father. He never called unless there's a problem, what is it this time he thought. He hesitate but end up taking the call.

Hello ?

Where are you ? Come home !

Appa ?

Right . Now . Seokjin !

     * Call dismissed*

The voice was demanding and those were said in angry tone . His anxiety and nervousness grew bigger as a hint of fear take over him.
   Not knowing what happened or what to do, he got up, paid the bill and leave.
As he arrived he found his mother sitting in the living room while his father walking back and forth. He stop and look at his son clearly with anger.

Where were you ?

At the restaurant aside

Do you have something to tell us ?

What do you mean ?

I mean what I said Jin, DO YOU ?

N-no, I have nothing to say...

Oh really ? Ok were you with Ace this month ?

No .

Exactly, he is out of the country for almost two months now, right ?

Yes .

Then what is this ?

He said in high throwing at him some paper . Jin's heart beat increase as he started doubting what it must be about. He picked them up and he was right. He was sure he hide it before going out. But they...

TELL ME SEOKJIN !!

I-I don't know...

         * Slap *

. . .