C9 - Mr. Watermelon Is Famous Online

Start from the beginning

He even toyed with the idea of asking the director for a raise!

He had a hunch that these shots of Zhao Yuegu would go viral.

In the live stream, legions of female fans were losing their minds.

"He's flawless from every angle."

"Ahhh! I'm totally crushing on Mr. Watermelon now!"

"Is he actually a farmer? He seems more like a celebrity guest from the program team."

"No way. No star has that natural charisma. Plus, that tan? That's the work of the sun, year-round."

"Mr. Watermelon was never meant for farming."

"I'd rather join him in the fields, sitting among the watermelons, moon-gazing and savoring the fruit."

"Is moon-gazing and watermelon all you're thinking about?"

"I wonder the same..."

"With the moon so bright and the field so quiet, who'd be in the mood for just watermelons?"

"..."

In no time at all, Zhao Yuegu earned himself a new moniker: Mr. Watermelon.

Despite the controversy over the exorbitant watermelons, many couldn't come to terms with it.

But for his female admirers, that detail was trivial.

Zhao Yuegu's striking looks had catapulted him to fame.

Netizens have always had a soft spot for handsome guys.

Some female netizens even speculated there was more to the story behind those pricey watermelons.

After mingling with fans online, Lin Luqin approached Zhao Yuegu with a beaming smile.

She pulled up a short video on her phone, showcasing Zhao Yuegu's growing fame.

"See, you're an internet sensation now. A single edited clip of you rakes in two million likes!"

"They're all calling you Mr. Watermelon."

"Your online following might just surpass mine at this rate."

Lin Luqin's voice betrayed a hint of envy.

After all her years in the business, participating in countless events and variety shows, she had never seen anything like this.

Zhao Yuegu merely showed his face, and yet the level of attention he garnered was even greater than mine! It defies all reason!

"It's different for me; my popularity is fleeting and can't be sustained over time."

"I thought your expertise was limited to farming. Surprisingly, you're also savvy about this. But have you considered starting an account here?"

"I don't own a phone."

In the village, cell phone reception was virtually nonexistent, so having a phone was pointless. Lin Luqin's ability to stream live was solely due to the special equipment provided by the program team.

"I can help you set up an account."

Lin Luqin blinked innocently.

Zhao Yuegu shook her head once more.

"I prefer the tranquility of farming over all this."

"Imagine farming while streaming live. You could earn extra money. Isn't that great?"

"I'm not interested in making money from streaming."

In her heart, Zhao Yuegu had other thoughts. The time spent streaming could be better used weeding the fields, which would be more profitable than streaming. Moreover, the unique seeds produced by the system were not meant for public display.

And of course, the most pressing issue was the lack of signal in the village!

Lin Luqin was filled with regret.

"Do you plan to spend your entire life farming in these mountains?"

"What's wrong with that?"

"What if I want you to explore beyond here?"

"I would prefer you to stay."

"How would we live?"

"I'll take care of you."

🐟Direct link to this novel👉https://noveldragon.net/books/20231122-test-book-07

Go to browse Novel Dragon site and feel free to read different kinds of fantasy novels👈

OR download the app directly👉https://noveldragon.net/download

OR visit my profile noveldragon_official 🌹Please enjoy the novel.